Jordi Alba

vuji_31

Something happened, so he is not playing single minute any match.

From being an undisputed starter for 7 years to not playing a single minute.

Or he is so done that even Alonso is starter before him.

Raketa10

Come on Alba be a man and leave in January as a club's legend and not as an idiot who needs to be thrown out the window next summer.

Last edited:

Messigician

Jordi Alba: "I would also like to have a farewell such as this when it's my time to leave."

Lmao he just had to put it out there

Andresito

Staff member
Hasn't been as much of a liability as he used to. Seems like his fitness is close to its highest level as well.

He was pressing pretty hard late in the game yesterday, although it left a small gap in defence which Osasuna couldn't utilize.
Understandably not as involved in attack as in his prime, still been contributing the past few games.

Think Alba and Balde at LB and RB is the way to go. Let the CB's rotate at CB. We should play Kounde and Araujo at CB regularly from next year. Kounde shouldn't play at RB more than like once or twice a month.

Raketa10

Balde has to play as a LB and I hope he will if we buy a proper RB this January. IMHO Alba has to go next summer together with Busi. His salary is a big burden for the club and he is nowhere near the level he once was. It's time for him to leave the club.

khaled_a_d

If Alba accepts a pay cut, I prefer keeping him tbh
Balde has a lot to learn on offense and could benefit a lot from working with Alba, and Alba won't leave without us paying vast majority of his salary anyway.
Let Alonso, Busquets & Roberto contracts runout and have Alba, Lewa and Stegen as the veterans

Raketa10

They have already decided to keep Alonso so keeping both him and Alba would be dumb as fuck. Considering his HUGE salary, Alba should be the one to go.

Home of Barca Fans