Jordi Alba

xXKonan

There is unanimity within the board: they want Piqu? and Alba not to be at Bar?a from next season onwards. They consider that their cycle is over. [@DBR8]
Both will be stubborn I'd imagine and It will get ugly especially if the rumors are true that Pique can have his contract terminated by the board if he doesn't play a certain percentage of games this season.

I'm actually glad that Xavi in the scenario is the coach. Makes it much harder for those two to try and use Lockerroom politics to weasel their way into the starting lineup.

xXKonan

Played like someone who doesn't even want to attempt to fight for a starting spot anymore.

Defensively he just expects others to do it for him now.

mc_lovin

Thought it was quite telling that Xavi subbed him off instead of Balde.

He's done here and hopefully gone next summer (depending on his self respect).

Catta

Thought it was quite telling that Xavi subbed him off instead of Balde.

He's done here and hopefully gone next summer (depending on his self respect).

Self respect :lol:

We established that he doesn't have that when he cried at half time of a game we were winning on aggregate.

Temptation

As a neutral let me tell you one thing: this man is the only one in your squad who can cross a ball.

Your other players are embarrassingly poor at crossing a Football.

Sailor Mars

He brings more offensive contributions than Balde.

Seems like Alba performs well only when he is benched and a fire is lit under his ass. Gets too casual about his play when he has no competition.

Andresito

Staff member
As a neutral let me tell you one thing: this man is the only one in your squad who can cross a ball.

Your other players are embarrassingly poor at crossing a Football.

What are you talking about? He had that one successful assist, otherwise his crosses were shite yesterday.

Home of Barca Fans