Jordi Alba

Birdy

[MENTION=21238]barca[/MENTION]Universal
Jordi Alba was one of the players who complained about traveling to Australia to play a friendly at the end of last season.

"Why do we have to travel for this?" he said. The response is easy: "To pay for contracts like yours," they say from the club.

@diariARA

LOOOOOOL
Perfect response to that :clown:

Kul_z

Jordi Alba was one of the players who complained about traveling to Australia to play a friendly at the end of last season.

"Why do we have to travel for this?" he said. The response is easy: "To pay for contracts like yours," they say from the club.

@diariARA

LOOOOOOL

How i fucking love this little leaks, even if they arent true.

44p5cg.jpg

FinBarcelonafan

?
@diariARA

LOOOOOOL

What a donkey

Messi983

Wonder if there's some sort of clause in his contract dependent on the amount of games he plays. If there is, with his salary, he's not going to see much daylight.

I hope so. Pique has a clause, so hoping Alba same case.

Doubt it, Alba is still on old (pre-covid) contract signed in February 2019 that wasn't adjusted individually since then as he never wanted to negotiate pay cut nor deferred wages with the club.

Pique renewed in October 2020 adding two years to his contract that was initially supposed to expire this summer so including that clause was more understandable (Pique is also delusional enough to believe he would be a starter at 36-37 so probably one of the reasons why he would accept that). And including that clause is probably the only good thing Bartomeu did with these extensions with Geri, MATS, FDJ and Longlegs.

Messi983

How i fucking love this little leaks, even if they arent true.

View attachment 9522

Leaks are still here despite Riquileaks leaving, I'm stunned.

Can fully believe this is true tbh. Cry baby complaining is nothing new (and in other circumstances I would actually agree with the players not wanting to travel to Australia a few days after season ends) and whoever responded him that deserves a round of applause as well.

Porque

It's a normal comment to make given the circumstances.

We can't ignore the context, that they had to fly to Australia a few hours after a LaLiga fixture because LaLiga refused to accept a fixture change.

I certainly wouldn't want to fly so far fatigued and tired after a workout for example.

Horatio

You're welcome
It's a normal comment to make given the circumstances.

We can't ignore the context, that they had to fly to Australia a few hours after a LaLiga fixture because LaLiga refused to accept a fixture change.

I certainly wouldn't want to fly so far fatigued and tired after a workout for example.

Why? You can sleep on plane.

Temptation

In one way it can be a positive for players to want to play all the time instead of just sitting on the bench and collecting their wages but then those kinds of players work their ass off in the training to get into the playing 11 and I doubt Alba/Pique is that type anymore.

Home of Barca Fans