Jordi Alba

cro-man

Man this guy is so totally shit. We really need a replacement and not just a sub but someone to actuall to replace him.

xXKonan

Not much else to say other than the guy is a complete fucking Bum.

He's a one-trick pony in which he relied on his pace and Messi for his cutbacks. The guy can't form any chemistry with anyone else and the guy is also a massive prick. Rumors were Alemany wanted to get rid of his ass last Summer and it's probably no different now. Heck he's probably even more determined to get rid of him more than anyone at this rate.

JamDav1982

The way Xavi has team set up Alba would be better on the LW role that takes all the width high up park than the LB/DM role that stays back.

At least that role reflects somewhat of Albas strong points in career. High/wide and making late runs.

Lenglet passes ball better than fucking Alba if want someone to cover that LB/DM role although good luck if left one on one out wide.

Messigician

Do his haters feel shame now?

Jordi Alba: "Im lucky that I have the respect from my teammates and the technical staff. I've been here for 10 years. When you lose, it's always the veterans that get criticized. There are veterans everywhere, but it looks like only the ones in here get pointed at."

Jordi Alba: "If I play well they won't talk about me, if I play normal they will criticize me for not giving two assists and if I play badly they will kill me."

iniestaGOAT

Jordi Alba: "Im lucky that I have the respect from my teammates and the technical staff. I've been here for 10 years. When you lose, it's always the veterans that get criticized. There are veterans everywhere, but it looks like only the ones in here get pointed at."

Jordi Alba: "If I play well they won't talk about me, if I play normal they will criticize me for not giving two assists and if I play badly they will kill me."

No shame

KingLeo10

He's finished after Anfield. Should be his last game for us. I'm dead fkn serious he's looked half the player he used to be since that defeat

Good old rat face.

It's true but I think he said it in May. Regardless shows his disgusting weak mentality in big games

He has one of the most punchable faces that's for sure just stfu and play ratboy

His haters are as shameless as they come.

STUNNING.

Home of Barca Fans