Lord Nicklas Bendtner

Bergkamp10

Changed the dynamics of the game when he came on. Also, Arsenal have only scored against Barcelona recently when he's been on the pitch.

B52 :worthy:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The great Dane has effectively made a 'come & get me' plea to Barca...Unlikely but wouldn't be a bad option

E

estranged

He couldn't cut it at Arsenal, expecting him to come and perform at barca where the pressure is 1000x higher is totally unreasonable....won't happen, I mean what are we gonna do with him? Bench Villa and play Bendtner? :p I'd rather play a misfiring Villa to be honest.

Yugi

hilarious, are you seriously thinking about Barca buying him? :lol: :lol: would be great bench-warmer for Barca C imho

Robbie

To be honest, if Bendtner was a quiet humble professional he wouldn't be such a laughingstock. His stats are very very good for someone of his age, but he acts like he's the next Pele when at best if he works extremely hard he just might be the next Adebayor. Someone like that isn't worth pouring years of development into. I'm glad we have a homegrown academy product in Afobe who will be ten times better than him.

Home of Barca Fans