Lord Nicklas Bendtner

Blaugrana94

Come on boys! Any player can have a bad period and now it's Nicklas's. What do you expect of a player which never gets playing time? He has played 160 minutes [Average: 6 minutes per match] this season and scored 2 goals. It is much better than Bojan, who has only scored 3 goals in 500 minutes.

Last season - when he got much more playing time - Nicklas was very good. He was a few months named Arsenal's best player.

Sewelly

The hyperbole around Bendtner is ridiculous. Sometimes wonder if people actually watch football or just jump on pre-conceptions and exaggerations for the lols.

Bendtner season before last:

26 starts
14 goals
4 assists

Bendtner last season:

19 starts
12 goals
6 assists

This season:

10 starts
6 goals
3 assists

This includes goals against Barcelona, Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs aswell as many important last minute crucial goals. Not the record of a pub, or even Championship footballer. Tell me how many Championship strikers could score Champions League hattricks?

He's not a worldbeater, and probably not good enough to start for Arsenal but he is not a bad footballer. It's clear by some of the goals he's scored that he has good talent and technique. He does however lack decision making and needs to improve how clinical he is infront of goal. He has a career infront of him to do that, hopefully for him he will move in the summer and have a chance at a club more his level.

Bunch of idiots.

Last edited:

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
I've only seen him a handful of times, but I didn't think he was bad at all whenever I watched him. Was he not involved in all 3 of Arsenal's goals against us last season?

Robbie

Nik is a 23 year old striker who can score up to 15 goals a season as a 3rd/4th choice. He scored against big clubs like Chelsea, Liverpool, and Barca. Not only that, but he scored many times at the last minute of injury time to win us 3 points.

It's ridiculous the amount of hate he gets when he's such an effective striker. He is also capable of making very important assists, like when he created Walcott's goal vs Barca out of thin air.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Bendtner is one of the very few Arsenal players who actually play better for their NT than for Arsenal...

Home of Barca Fans