FC Barcelona Futsal

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

I have great proud in barça Futsal evolution. In just a few years they have become the best team in the world. Some unexpected defeats recently but with all injuries gone the squad is amazing. Win many trophies is almost a certainty :)

Could the thread name be changed to FC Barcelona futsal team?

Last edited:

coura

Banned
Won a trophy already but in th last month the team seems sleeping in the games and have draw a couple. With a dream team roster the coach has to do better. No excuses.

ManusXavi

I love Futsal. I play in Dunedin New Zealand most Monday nights. 36 weeks of the year.
I help manage the schools competition and do refereeing also.
Futsal is growing a lot, particularly in schools. We currently have 290 school teams in Dunedin. In 2011 we had under 100.

B

beautifulgame

Brilliant game. Best way to be adept at and learn football.

Technically and tactically***

B

beautifulgame

Certainly helps with Football. I prefer playing Futsal than Football for the higher amount of ball touches and to run less distance per sprint.

Agree except would alter statement to say not "helps" but should be what you play for many years first.

Also, I prefer futsal to play as well, like you said so much touches and rotations and more duels and defense. You get to do everything 10 times more at high intensity!

ManusXavi

The top high school in Dunedin NZ have Real Madrid shirts with 'different' 2014 players on the back. Bale, Modric, Isco etc. Another school has now decided to copy but with Barca shirts instead. The only gay thing was they were all messi.

Home of Barca Fans