Giampaolo Pazzini

Sewelly

645q.jpg

A good signing for Inter?

Biabiany goes the other way as part of the deal.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I wish him luck but I don't like that signing at all. Pazzini is absolutely worthless without service and Inter isn't exactly a creative team. Both Eto'o and Milito are still better than him.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Eto yes, but milito? No way.. Milito has been below average this season, and half of it is injured...

I am waiting Wes to come back, he and Motta suplying Eto Pazzini upfront would be awasome... Dont know why all the negativity here :)

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
I wish him luck but I don't like that signing at all. Pazzini is absolutely worthless without service and Inter isn't exactly a creative team.

My thoughts exactly. In a wingerless team, what's the point of having such a striker?

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
We were wingerless team last year too, dont count on eto and pandev as wingers. And yet, we have milito who was scoring like crazy...

That means shit, if you have watched inter, especially now under leo, you know how many GREAT crosses from Maicon, went in with no result. It is always a bonus to have such player in the box. Chovus crosses are decent as well, plus set pieces are here, plus when Wesley comes back, and his killer passes, there will be someone apart eto who can actually score, since milito and suck this year... Pazzinis first touch and finishing are world class.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
We were wingerless team last year too, dont count on eto and pandev as wingers. And yet, we have milito who was scoring like crazy...

That means shit, if you have watched inter, especially now under leo, you know how many GREAT crosses from Maicon, went in with no result. It is always a bonus to have such player in the box. Chovus crosses are decent as well, plus set pieces are here, plus when Wesley comes back, and his killer passes, there will be someone apart eto who can actually score, since milito and suck this year... Pazzinis first touch and finishing are world class.
Sneijder's passes are decent at best. Not really in the league of Fabregas, Xavi and Iniesta tbh..

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
ok, ignorant people talk i gues...
Why am I being ignorant? I'm not saying he's a lesser Fabregas or anything, I'm just saying that his PASSES are not as good, which is true. He's more like Frank Lampard. Lots of drive, energy, hard shots, good from set pieces etc..

Chainsaw

Killahead
Sneijder is a good passer. In his good form he could be a great passer actually. Not in Xavi and Iniesta league in anyway but still saying his passing is decent at best is ridiculous.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
^^that was my point.

I didnt say he is the best passer out there. But he aint Lampard type of player as well. His main strenght is his quick thinking and vision, his great passing is an advangage when you have vision. As nima said, his passed are good at least, in good form great..

Home of Barca Fans