Raheem Sterling

B

blueduck

Youtube videos like these make me cringe.

You could get some people who play for my local sunday league team and if you got enough footage you could make them look like top players.

N

nutnut

good technique but horrible horrible passing/shots

it seems like he has no power in those things.

What are you expecting from a kid that age? That age you just look at the talent and see what you have to work with.

Youtube videos like these make me cringe.

You could get some people who play for my local sunday league team and if you got enough footage you could make them look like top players.

This guy had a bit of a rep as a future star before this video was made and before he went to Liverpool with clubs tracking him from all over, some videos i agree with you, but his skills wasn't edited in.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
What are you expecting from a kid that age? That age you just look at the talent and see what you have to work with.

his pace is remarkable but he holds the ball too much because of his horrible passing.

this would be really really bad for him when he grows up.

N

nutnut

his pace is remarkable but he holds the ball too much because of his horrible passing.

this would be really really bad for him when he grows up.

He's going to be coached dude lol.

Do you remember Ronaldo when he was a 20 year old? Never mind when he was a 15/16 year old.

F

Fan Barca

Got potential but his balance lets him down. Gets lucky a lot as well when the ball gets stuck in between his feet. Way to many step overs for his own good

Overall a good entertainer but as a footballer he's more Shaun Wright Phillips than Lionel Messi

He has awesome potential, QPR were considering giving him his debut at 15 years old. He plays against boys 2 and 3 years older than him every week, and rips them apart every week aswell.

Not as good as Suso, probably the second best player in our under 18's though.

Liverpool just played Southend in the FA youth cup. Game finished 9-0 Liverpool and Sterling scored 5. Youngest player on the park, trending worldwide on twitter.

Dalglish saying he mught get a game for the first team this season. WHAT. A. PLAYER.

Koma

If Man Utd U18 side beats Newcastle in U18 Cup, they will play against Liverpool, Raheem Sterling vs Ravel Morrison, call me a lunatic but that's awesome. :D

btw, what means this ''trending worldwide'' thing?

If Man Utd U18 side beats Newcastle in U18 Cup, they will play against Liverpool, Raheem Sterling vs Ravel Morrison, call me a lunatic but that's awesome. :D

btw, what means this ''trending worldwide'' thing?

Sterling is two years younger though :). What a superb Academy Liverpool have at the moment.

Suso was quiet tonight, but it didn't matter because Sterling ran the show. Will put the goals up when i can.

http://www.footylounge.com/films//m...-v-southend-fa-youth-cup-video_84d91020d.html

Home of Barca Fans