Raheem Sterling

Mateka

I like him. But he slipped down the order at City. Understandably so. He played v PSG because Foden, KDB and Grealish were out injured. Who I would pick in preference.

Mateka

He is a free spirit . Nobody including himself has any idea what he is going to do next ..

I agree. I think you have nailed it in one.

I wish he would not run into dead ends.

I wish his finishing was more clinical.

Defenders do not like facing speed, one gift that Sterling has.

Jenks

Sterling doesn't get loads of chances to finish (or miss) by magic. Movement is the most important aspect of goalscoring.

gregorrin10

You can keep this diving chance wasting machine, City. He's an Englishman through and through anyway and I can't imagine him anywhere out of his comfort zone and ever leaving the PL. But we will take Ferran instead, please. :p

JamDav1982

You can keep this diving chance wasting machine, City. He's an Englishman through and through anyway and I can't imagine him anywhere out of his comfort zone and ever leaving the PL. But we will take Ferran instead, please. :p

Steady.. he was born in Jamaica and still goes back to spend time there as often as he can.

Could easily see him being attracted to the beaches and climate of Barca.

'Comfort zone' is just a cliche that means nothing. He is at one of the top clubs in the world with one of the most demanding coaches. It is anything but a comfort zone to succeed there.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

At City, he competes with Foden and Grealish for a spot

Here he would compete with fresh off a third division bench Abde and 17 year old Ilias Akhomach.

What's the real comfort zone lol? Calling City a comfort zone under Pep is stunning...

Before someone tells me 'Pep doesn't rate him because he got benched for a few games', he has the most appearances under Pep of any player to ever play for him.

Zidane82

Sterling doesn't get loads of chances to finish (or miss) by magic. Movement is the most important aspect of goalscoring.

He just has to get into the six yard box then KDB , Silva , Grealish or Mahrez will set him up with tap ins .. just check out YouTube

Jenks

He just has to get into the six yard box then KDB , Silva , Grealish or Mahrez will set him up with tap ins .. just check out YouTube

I don't need Youtube, I watch football. If it's that easy then someone should have a word with Grealish, because he has half the goals this season that Sterling does despite playing a more prominent role, and in 18 matches for England has managed one solitary goal, against Andorra.

Home of Barca Fans