Raheem Sterling

Messigician

Sterling does not have a partying lifestyle. He is a committed Christian.

Since when? I don't follow English press much but I saw alot about Sterlng being money hungry and unprofessional footballer.
Barca stay away from these partying Arthur type players

Mateka

Since when? I don't follow English press much but I saw alot about Sterlng being money hungry and unprofessional footballer.
Barca stay away from these partying Arthur type players

'I've got no doubt that God exists', Raheem Sterling opens up on Christian faith
Wed 03 Jul 2019
One of England's most talented footballers has described his Christian faith as "massive".

Speaking to former political spin doctor turned writer Alistair Campbell, he said: "[My faith is] massive to me. I always give thanks for my life, always give thanks for my family's life and I'm just really grateful for the position I'm in.

Sterling, 24, says he was brought up in the church and his mum taught him about faith from an early age.

When he moved from home he says his faith deepened and now has "no doubts" that God exists.

"I know for sure," he said. "Every day you wake up, you just look around and you don't need to look any further than what you see.

"A lot of scientists, the cleverest people in the world tell you that there has to be a creator. And they need answers, but you just have to sometimes accept that it's bigger than you and you have to leave it at that."

Full interview August GQ.

BADGERBHOY

'I've got no doubt that God exists', Raheem Sterling opens up on Christian faith
Wed 03 Jul 2019
One of England's most talented footballers has described his Christian faith as "massive".

Speaking to former political spin doctor turned writer Alistair Campbell, he said: "[My faith is] massive to me. I always give thanks for my life, always give thanks for my family's life and I'm just really grateful for the position I'm in.

Sterling, 24, says he was brought up in the church and his mum taught him about faith from an early age.

When he moved from home he says his faith deepened and now has "no doubts" that God exists.

"I know for sure," he said. "Every day you wake up, you just look around and you don't need to look any further than what you see.

"A lot of scientists, the cleverest people in the world tell you that there has to be a creator. And they need answers, but you just have to sometimes accept that it's bigger than you and you have to leave it at that."

Full interview August GQ.

Not really sure what his faith has to do with whether he likes to party or not.

Zidane82

He was absolute crap against PSG tonight. Wasted a great oppourtunity for him to score.

Low centre of gravity and a decent dribbler but no final ball , ridiculously poor first touch and lousy at shooting .

His stats are padded with all the one metre tap ins

Home of Barca Fans