Cameroon

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Lol I just Wiki'd him, never heard of him before. Playing at a good level now though. Pretty class name as well! Yeh I see your point, he was on top of the world at that point. Awesome, my mum and gran were both born there, although they weren't Kenyan, they were part of the Anglo-Indian community in Mombasa.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Lol I just Wiki'd him, never heard of him before. Playing at a good level now though. Pretty class name as well! Yeh I see your point, he was on top of the world at that point. Awesome, my mum and gran were both born there, although they weren't Kenyan, they were part of the Anglo-Indian community in Mombasa.

so was my dad, lol.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Lol that's really weird, when did your dad move over? My mum and family moved over about 1961 or something when things started kicking off.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
My grandfather's cousin is Willie Waddell who played for Rangers, won 18 caps for Scotland, then won Kilmarnock their first and only League title in 1965 before going to Rangers and winning their only European trophy. He is also partly responsible for the modern Ibrox bcause after the Ibrox disaster in 1971 he was the one with the desire and brains to build a better stadium. And voila there it is. So try to beat that.

Good luck to Cameroon and all the other African teams participating at the World Cup.

Home of Barca Fans