Man Utd - Internazionale
Real Madrid - Arsenal
Bayern - Lyon
Shaktar - Kobenhavn
Tottenham - Marseille
Schalke - Valencia

Moe

powered by;
Inter please. Nothing is better than beating the champions themselves, and in that case teaching them a lesson.

I hope you guys get Milan and get knocked out by the second half of Milano.
we'll beat Milan if we got them. You guys beat them 2-0 which means we'll beat them 7-0.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pep doesn't want French:

Guardiola made it clear that “I don’t want the French. They are very strong and I don’t like them … Marseille is physically very strong, they’re animals. It’s very hard to play there. And we know all about Lyon”.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
meh not too frightented of anybody...would love ac to teach ibra a lesson...inter to to beat the champs....arsenal cause last year beating was fun :D....roma cause it would be an arsenal except maybe worse.....lyon and marseille we can beat but would rather play marseille as we have not played them recently.

Sergio

Sergison
Good luck doing that when he is out for the rest of the season. And not "again", or don't you remember what happened last time you lot sniggered when he came on in the Camp Nou?

J

Jordzibob

I remember that goal, it's a pity it wasnt in the CL or something (obviously not against us, :lol: ) because then it would of gone down as one of the greatest goals. Fucking stunning. Anyone who laughs when Pippo comes onto the pitch needs to pull their head out their ass, it doesnt matter how old he is, how weasly and pathetic he looks, he's always always dangerous. :D Born offside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans