Arsenal - Barcelona

Inter - Chelsea

Lyon - Tottenham

Copenhagen - Schalke

Roma - Real Madrid

Marseille - Shakthar

nebeer

Love is All
As we have already drawn Lyon recently, it would be nice to draw some other team. I'm fine with any other team I guess.

beef-supreme

I want Roma. I don't remember the last time we played them, so that's one factor. The other would be that if they drew an English team, they'd get bollocked. I'd rather avoid that happening. And lastly, I feel that we could thrash them like we did Arsenal.

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
AC Milan..... making Zlatan look like a fool>everything.

And I want Arsenal - Real..... that would be nice :)

P

PhilS

Roma. Not doing too well right now, and also not a lot of upside potential.

Inter is playing the worst right now, but they have a lot of latent potential.

The two strongest would be Arsenal and AC Milan. But I can't even imagine FCB doing worse than win at home, draw away against any of these 6. Or any of the 15. Only a catastrophe like Messi getting hurt would give any other team much chance of winning CL this year.

Aasim

Bumbleman
I would like to see Pep in the Stadio Olimpico once again :D

I don't mind any team but i would like Milan just to shut Zlatan up. Inter for revenge. Arsenal, Lyon and Marseille because i know we can beat them..

desoe

With Thiago Silva's latest injury, Milan would be with 50% easier to beat. Except if they don't buy an another defender of this calibre in January, which in this time of the year looks impossible in most of the cases. Otherwise, throwing Bonera as a CB against Barca's forward line ... well, good luck in that.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I'd personally like Milan. It'd be a big occasion, I think we'd win. We played Arsenal last year so don't want them again. Marseille or Roma would be favourable though I guess.

desoe

Visiting France is always dull and boring for some reason. I can't really feel the atmosphere in these games, so I have to say I prefer Roma, if we're not going to get Milan, Inter or Arsenal. Seeing your team playing @ Olimpico is always a great feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans