User Tag List

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: Croatia

Mentioned
    561 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaudi View Post
    Petkovic is better than Zlatan...joke a side, veeery technicaly gifted player
    https://youtu.be/z4aMXQS862w

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great game. And those young players to fit in so nice with seniors. I hope they will repeat this vs Azer's and make things easier in finish of qualifiers.
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And as I feared. Tipical croatian attitude... Spilled all the good from Slovakia.
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4 points from these 2 games are good but I agree with you. Typical complacency after a great match.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Croatia will miss Modrić and Rakitić vs Portugal and France in Nations Cup. It could end with a blast...

Btw. today I have seen in real the new croatian jersey. It is just plain OK... i can't say neither + or -.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    Croatia will miss Modrić and Rakitić vs Portugal and France in Nations Cup. It could end with a blast...
    Indeed. Against Portugal it was just "Rocky horror picture show" (we looked like a ho*ker in men's prison), against France waaay better on the eye test but the end result was almost the same. Plus France played their B-team. We just don't know how to play these games, although HC Dalic making a few brain-fart decisions (regarding positioning players) definitely didn't help. Defense is in shambles but a lot of that has something to do with the front guys not tracking back (Rebic specifically).

One could argue once again "no Rakitic, no party" , but it was a team's and coaching staff's "success". I hope we at least beat Sweden and avoid relegation but with this type of play and form - it will take a monumental effort.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    Btw. today I have seen in real the new croatian jersey. It is just plain OK... i can't say neither + or -.
    Yeah, same here. The black one actually got worse (for me). I feel like Nike's design section doesn't give a lot of thinking when it comes to designing our NT jersey. Just go with the checkers and that's it. I loved '98 kits (Lotto), they were awesome and the best, IMHO.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G-man View Post
    Indeed. Against Portugal it was just "Rocky horror picture show" (we looked like a ho*ker in men's prison), against France waaay better on the eye test but the end result was almost the same. Plus France played their B-team. We just don't know how to play these games, although HC Dalic making a few brain-fart decisions (regarding positioning players) definitely didn't help. Defense is in shambles but a lot of that has something to do with the front guys not tracking back (Rebic specifically).

One could argue once again "no Rakitic, no party" , but it was a team's and coaching staff's "success". I hope we at least beat Sweden and avoid relegation but with this type of play and form - it will take a monumental effort.

Yeah, same here. The black one actually got worse (for me). I feel like Nike's design section doesn't give a lot of thinking when it comes to designing our NT jersey. Just go with the checkers and that's it. I loved '98 kits (Lotto), they were awesome and the best, IMHO.
    First game was on Dalić. He fucked up big time. That was a disaster from the wery drawingboard.
    France game wsx way better. I had a feelin that it coučd have been 0:2 in 1st half. But again brainfarths from our def's are the gamechangers. I can't understand that.

The fact is that Modric gave the rythm of the play. It is so obvious. Kovacic is miles back from that.

I think we can beat Sweden with an right attitude. That is our level. France and Portugal are just above us right now.

Aboit the jerseys.
    I have notived that red checkers have dome pattern om them. Some curves and spots. Same as GK and same as Barcas black jersey.

Nike doesn't give a fuck about team's identity. Just look at Barca's last season checkers. I mean, wtf...