Croatia

BBZ8800

You sound like a choir boy crying about those "cheating" Spaniards. Especially the part with the water break.
"They decided to drink water and made us drink water too." Hilarious. :lol:

Hard to explain.
You need to play against us (Barca/Spain) to realize that.

When I watch Barca, I don't realize how some of our players fall down easily.
But now when I was on the other side in Croatia vs Spain, it was a disgrace.
You probably know those antics when Cr7 is falling down easily.
Or when Pepe is breaking bones to everyone, yet when you touch him, a guy with 190cm is falling down like murdered from the slightest touch.
Well, a lot of Spanish players were doing the same.
Koke, who usually doesn't look like a weak guy, fell down 3-4 times on the ground when any Croatian player would literally put a hand on his shirt.
Morata, the same. Whining, crying, falling down all the game.
Busquets also.
Here in Croatia, in our media, Spanish play uis lebelled as cheating on the 3rd goal, that is not something which I invented.
You know, 3 weeks ago Eriksen almost died on the pitch. And when players are drinking water during breaks, it is a fair play to wait for the opponents until all guys take some drinks, in order to not to die on a field, right.
And during the 3rd goal, someone from Spanish team was lying on the ground, the play was stopped.
Spanish players went to take a drink. Then Croatian players have seen that and all of them also came to take a water-break.
And while they were all drinking drinking water, a Spanish player (Pau Torres?) suddenly took a set piece and the ball was sent to Torres who was alone on the right flank because his marker LB Gvardiol was close to the RB position/drinking water with everyone.
Gvardiol actually still had water-bottle in his hands when Spanish players started to play.
On a Croatian Tv there was a video shown a lot of times how Gvardiol has seen that the play started and then he had to throw the bottle away from the pitch and only then started to run towards Torres, but it was too late and he could have only made a pen (and get a red card) or let him shoot and score.
When Pau Torres took that set piece, another Spanish player was still outside of a pitch, Morata and Olmo were chatting and slowly moving towards their positions, pedri was looking down standing near the coach, Koke was looking at the opposite direction drinking water.
So, basically, when Pau took that free kick, at least two players (Koke and LB Gvardiol) were still drinking water and they had bottles in their hands.

I have even made a screenshot of that action for you, to decide for yourself was that a fair-play action or a total asshole action/goal by a Spanish team?

Here is the pic:
20.jpg

On the pic, Pau will take the set piece suddenly while everyone are walking, chatting and taking a water break.
LB Gvardiol is caught while drinking water and you can see him throwing away the bottle first (and losing a few seconds) and only then running towards F. Torres.

Here you can even check the video with highlights and with that goal:
https://sportklub.hr/euro-2020/video-orsic-usao-pa-se-upisao-u-povijest-vatrenih/

I don't think that I am salty for no reason:
1. Spanish players were cheating all game and falling down on the slightest touch, like murdered
2. and this goal is something what Mourinho would do since he is always doing asshole/cheating things

Messigician

Hard to explain.
You need to play against us (Barca/Spain) to realize that.

When I watch Barca, I don't realize how some of our players fall down easily.
But now when I was on the other side in Croatia vs Spain, it was a disgrace.
You probably know those antics when Cr7 is falling down easily.
Or when Pepe is breaking bones to everyone, yet when you touch him, a guy with 190cm is falling down like murdered from the slightest touch.
Well, a lot of Spanish players were doing the same.
Koke, who usually doesn't look like a weak guy, fell down 3-4 times on the ground when any Croatian player would literally put a hand on his shirt.
Morata, the same. Whining, crying, falling down all the game.
Busquets also.
Here in Croatia, in our media, Spanish play uis lebelled as cheating on the 3rd goal, that is not something which I invented.
You know, 3 weeks ago Eriksen almost died on the pitch. And when players are drinking water during breaks, it is a fair play to wait for the opponents until all guys take some drinks, in order to not to die on a field, right.
And during the 3rd goal, someone from Spanish team was lying on the ground, the play was stopped.
Spanish players went to take a drink. Then Croatian players have seen that and all of them also came to take a water-break.
And while they were all drinking drinking water, a Spanish player (Pau Torres?) suddenly took a set piece and the ball was sent to Torres who was alone on the right flank because his marker LB Gvardiol was close to the RB position/drinking water with everyone.
Gvardiol actually still had water-bottle in his hands when Spanish players started to play.
On a Croatian Tv there was a video shown a lot of times how Gvardiol has seen that the play started and then he had to throw the bottle away from the pitch and only then started to run towards Torres, but it was too late and he could have only made a pen (and get a red card) or let him shoot and score.
When Pau Torres took that set piece, another Spanish player was still outside of a pitch, Morata and Olmo were chatting and slowly moving towards their positions, pedri was looking down standing near the coach, Koke was looking at the opposite direction drinking water.
So, basically, when Pau took that free kick, at least two players (Koke and LB Gvardiol) were still drinking water and they had bottles in their hands.

I have even made a screenshot of that action for you, to decide for yourself was that a fair-play action or a total asshole action/goal by a Spanish team?

Here is the pic:
View attachment 8999

On the pic, Pau will take the set piece suddenly while everyone are walking, chatting and taking a water break.
LB Gvardiol is caught while drinking water and you can see him throwing away the bottle first (and losing a few seconds) and only then running towards F. Torres.

Here you can even check the video with highlights and with that goal:
https://sportklub.hr/euro-2020/video-orsic-usao-pa-se-upisao-u-povijest-vatrenih/

I don't think that I am salty for no reason:
1. Spanish players were cheating all game and falling down on the slightest touch, like murdered
2. and this goal is something what Mourinho would do since he is always doing asshole/cheating things

Bro Barca has always been like that. People go to kill them like Pepe Ramos, and in return players like Busquets overreact.

It isn't cheating, it's on the defenders, every team gets unfair calls their way and against them. Same as Irish crying about France handball or the British with Maradona handball, or Liverpool taking a corner when ter clown isn't ready and busy clapping.

It isn't good sportsmanship same with Suarez handball to knock out Ghana but again if you have the chance to win a trophy for your country you take it.

If you don't then Croatian players naive

Messigician

It has always been like that btw. Neymar is unbearable to watch with his antics but we tolerated it while he played for us lol.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I was there by the airport when the plane came and when their bus passed and I was there at the main square. I lost my voice.

Was less people than 4 years ago as it's below zero and night but I had the best time partying with the fans from Croatia and diasphora and Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Unforgettable.. Nothing compares to this. The release of positive energy and experience is beyond most people ever imagined and I can only wish everyone experiences this once in their lifetime.

ronniecro

I was there by the airport when the plane came and when their bus passed and I was there at the main square. I lost my voice.

Was less people than 4 years ago as it's below zero and night but I had the best time partying with the fans from Croatia and diasphora and Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Unforgettable.. Nothing compares to this. The release of positive energy and experience is beyond most people ever imagined and I can only wish everyone experiences this once in their lifetime.

four years ago i was on square and that is the day i will never forget as long as i live. wish i was able to come this time too

Messigician

Croatia did really well

Third place after reaching the final last time for a small country is exceptional

Well done, they were my second team but it had to be Messi

Horatio

You're welcome

I experienced with the Argentinians in Amsterdam. Magical.

BBZ8800

What are they celebrating?

Third place?

NT team returned from Qatar yesterday afternoon and directly from the airport they went driving in the open bus through the streets of capital Zagreb, celebrating with fans.
Between 100-200 000 000 people were dancing in the streets.
Since capital Zagreb has a population of around 700 000, that means that 1/4 or 1/5 of population were on the streets yesterday.
Some countries/fans don't care, some are celebrating their sport results, especially football as the world's most popular sport.

Nucky

What are they celebrating?

Third place?

Yes.. For a 4 million nation like Croatia, 3rd place at World Cup is a huge result.. They were 3rd in 98, then 2nd in 2018 and now 3rd again in 2022.. They are above everybody from ex Yugoslavia when it comes to football both on club level and national team.. Dinamo Zagreb is a regular in european competitions.. Not to mention Dinamo produces superstars like Modrić and big talents like Gvardiol.. Croatia really is football powerhouse considiring everything..

Home of Barca Fans