Swiss Ramble

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Does anyone read it except for me? It is an excellent blog for financial studies of various clubs around Europe and how their past is linked with their future.

Really nice read with a lot of figures/tables/images. I would suggest anyone to read their articles that absolutely loves the financial side of this beautiful game.

http://swissramble.blogspot.com/

Lemmi

The Reckoner
inspired by the beautiful football ramble, just better than football weekly IMO..

follow it on twitter and read most of 'their' stuff.

House of Flies

Love the latest article regarding Ajax Amsterdam. The effect of Bosman ruling has vastly impacted that club.

Trequartista

The good
it looks awesome,Jatin,will try to catch Zlatan's and Juve's articles later,Thanx for the link but damn the posts are too long

House of Flies

it looks awesome,Jatin,will try to catch Zlatan's and Juve's articles later,Thanx for the link but damn the posts are too long

Its finance so it better to be long than miss out on a vital factor.

Take your time with it though. The articles are very well written and supported with ample evidence.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Ajax piece was very well written.

Just imagine if they had kept their players in the last few years. Suarez and Huntelaar up front. Van der Vaart and Sneijder as the creative forces, De Jong as the DM, Vermaelen as CB with Heitinga as RB.

Would have been an exciting team that.

Last edited:

Koma

Wow, this blog is really amazing. So many good long texts with incredible details about many clubs. I like the text about Ajax and Lyon. Guys behind this are really doing a great job, must've been hard to compile such big reports.

Thanks for letting us know about this. :)

Ataraxia

yep these things always interest me, thanks for the blog House of Flies, read for an hour or two, will be checking the others whenever I can.

Home of Barca Fans