Fernando Torres

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Domestically you are not. While you have more fa cups we have more league cups ;) so we are even steven :D

So this season we all put it on the line and may the best team win!

Hopefully nando can stay fit because we certainly missed him last season. Not just through injury but the 4 or 5 matches after those injuries where he was regaining match fitness and thus is sharpeness was not 100%

R

Red Devil

Domestically you are not. While you have more fa cups we have more league cups ;) so we are even steven :D

So this season we all put it on the line and may the best team win!

Hopefully nando can stay fit because we certainly missed him last season. Not just through injury but the 4 or 5 matches after those injuries where he was regaining match fitness and thus is sharpeness was not 100%

Fair enough I think this season there is alot of pressure on two clubs to become the top dog of our domestic league . Liverpool have the advantage of having been top dog for the last 40 years but United have caught you with time . It just seems unreal that Liverpool get there act together when we draw even .

Im not going to say who is going to win it next season as I dont think there is much in it at the moment like you said if Torres is fit all season you have a great chance .

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
We need to sign another forward though imo to really have my full confidence. I am confident right now that we can win in but its like 85-90% getting that second striker would make me extremely confident - no matter what man u or chelsea buy.

Getting that second striker is that crucial imo.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Pigs can fly.

Bigfoot exists.

Humans can breathe underwater.

Red Devil and Edward have a civilized conversation.

R

Red Devil

We need to sign another forward though imo to really have my full confidence. I am confident right now that we can win in but its like 85-90% getting that second striker would make me extremely confident - no matter what man u or chelsea buy.

Getting that second striker is that crucial imo.

The perfect striker willing to play a squad role is Darren Bent he always scores when he comes on for spurs and he is more than happy to play squad man.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
What we want is someone who knows their role in the squad as Torres back up. We don't need a world class striker, just a very good one who can score 15 odd a season.

Not sure who is available though really. My perfect signing for that role would be Henry. But that is not happening.

Negredo would be a good addition, Huntelaar would be class, players of that ilk really.

I don't rate Bent much tbh with you.

Raed it doesn't take much to be civil ;)

J

Jordzibob

What we want is someone who knows their role in the squad as Torres back up. We don't need a world class striker, just a very good one who can score 15 odd a season.

Not sure who is available though really. My perfect signing for that role would be Henry. But that is not happening.

Negredo would be a good addition, Huntelaar would be class, players of that ilk really.

I don't rate Bent much tbh with you.

Raed it doesn't take much to be civil ;)

Lol, who does rate Bent? He could be a magician the way he disappears on the football pitch....

B

blueduck

The perfect striker willing to play a squad role is Darren Bent he always scores when he comes on for spurs and he is more than happy to play squad man.

"Perfect Strker" and "Darren Bent" should never be in the same sentence.

I really doubt he's happy being on the bench, if he is then that shows a lack of ambition.

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
Just say it with a clear tone and in english's gentlemen manner, "No, we don't wanna sell alonso, and yes we want huntelaar for 17 mil euro at much. Remember, we beat the crap out of you, 5-0....So please, respect us a little more. We want huntelaar and don't wanna sell alonso, is that clear enough for you?"

:D

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
Yeahh, is easier said than done :D

But, madrid have to sell one of their striker. Right now they have negredo, rvn, huntelaar, higuain, benzema and raul. They not gonna sell raul nor benzema, so they have to sell the others. If they not sell at least two player, believe me it could be backfire for them. Imagine the atmosphere in the locker room, pffiuhhh....is gonna be very very hot indeed.

J

Jordzibob

Why not? No thread on him already. Fantastic hattrick today, really has upped his game since Benitez told him to improve. Proved again, Imo, that he is the best striker in the world.

El Nino
Fernando_Torres_celeb_Liverpool_v_Manchester__844835.jpg

FlyLo

Definitely not the best striker in the world. Villa, Ibra and Eto'o are all ahead of him. After that, it's pretty close between a few strikers.

Home of Barca Fans