Fernando Torres

XaviMessiGirl

WTF how does that guy know me?!?!?! :lol::lol:

(but in all seriousness though I've been yelling at him in every match this WC, most of his poor form can be blamed on injury but he shouldn't say he's fit when he clearly isn't, he's only hurting the team)

I

ivey

Right now nothing's going right for this man, but I'm still counting on it. I hope Del Bosque keeps playing him and so he'll find his confidence, hopefully against Portugal. One thing that saves him is his work ethic on the field, I saw him hustling and fighting for the balls with his heart, let's give him some time.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
SO Dalitis you twonk because we are not in the CL, means we are now a smaller club than before therefore we should sell our players more cheaply.

Fuck off will you.

XaviMessiGirl

A clip that wasn't even near a foul most likely wouldn't produce that kind of a dramatic fall, let alone the amount of time he spent on the ground afterwards. It wasn't a complete dive but there were some theatrics involved. yes a lot of players do that but it is uncharacteristic of him, he does it much less than others, which is why it surprised/bothered me since I rate him so highly.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Given Torres' injury I'd let his form slide, but he's seriously being rather ineffective in all of his El Niñoism. Ok, he does drag players after him once in a while to create space, but other than that, his end-product has left a lot to wish for. Hopefully he'll regain his confidence against Portugal, for Spain's and his own sake.

Barcafan 2304

SO Dalitis you twonk because we are not in the CL, means we are now a smaller club than before therefore we should sell our players more cheaply.

Fuck off will you.

Yes, can we have Torres for 50 quid please! lol. In all seriousness mate, I have a sneaky feeling that torres will stay at Liverpool this season.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
you-can-do-it.jpg

Home of Barca Fans