Fernando Torres

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
chelski aint challenging for the league title this year though...how the hell did they fall 10 points back??????????? pathetic

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He’s now a blue he was a red, Torres! Torres!
He left the Kop to join the shed Torres! Torres!
He used to go out on the rob, but now he’s got a proper job
Fernando Torres, Chelsea’s no.9.'

:D

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
He’s now a blue he was a red, Torres! Torres!
He left the Kop to join the shed Torres! Torres!
He used to go out on the rob, but now he’s got a proper job
Fernando Torres, Chelsea’s no.9.'

:D

:lol: I love those Torres songs

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I wonder how, if at all, Torres' move to Chelsea may impact Cesc's mindset with this summer looming ahead...I'm sure seeing those burning kits has to resonate for a player who seems to be concerned about his image to fans

Robbie

I wonder how, if at all, Torres' move to Chelsea may impact Cesc's mindset with this summer looming ahead...I'm sure seeing those burning kits has to resonate for a player who seems to be concerned about his image to fans

Torres put in a transfer request 1 day before the window closed, and less than 3 weeks after saying he would honour his contract. We've all pretty much expected Cesc will leave someday, and he made his feelings clear very early. Even when cunts like Adebayor left us for money, it took something drastic like him raking his studs down Van Persie's face and running down the length of the pitch to push the fans that far.

gingerless

i'm just worried he might think "well if torres is 85m, i'm surely around 100m" lol

Robbie

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7B5ftOV3FYA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Official, and from Chelsea TV. This is by far the gayest anything I've ever seen.... they're singing about his hair and how his blue shirt brings out his eyes. :lol:

iookram

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7B5ftOV3FYA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Official, and from Chelsea TV. This is by far the gayest anything I've ever seen.... they're singing about his hair and how his blue shirt brings out his eyes. :lol:

:puke:

Home of Barca Fans