Luis Enrique

Windhook

I wouldn't rule him out of a future Barca job. The way he manages Spain NT is impressive, introducing young talents without hesitation.

I could understand the pressure of being a Barca manager in mid 2010's, it was heavy and meanwhile he had to deal with health problems in the family. You can't manage both things effectively at the same time.

FinBarcelonafan

I wouldn't rule him out of a future Barca job. The way he manages Spain NT is impressive, introducing young talents without hesitation.

I could understand the pressure of being a Barca manager in mid 2010's, it was heavy and meanwhile he had to deal with health problems in the family. You can't manage both things effectively at the same time.

Who wants the stress of managing Barcelona though?

iniestaGOAT

The perfect manger for barca, but the chance to get him is gone and it wont ever happen again.

Bobo32

Luis Enrique (coach of the national team of Spain): "I already see the improvement for Bar?a, even if it is not the one that the fans want yet. That will take time, although not as long as they say." [via md]

I am trying really hard to see the improvement, but mostly fail to do so yet unfortunately. I still believe it will come, and I am 100% sure it could take a lot less time than most think, yes!

Horatio

You're welcome
I do see improvements. Improvements that have started under Koeman. But right now what is holding us back is level of individual players. Some have potential and not quite there yet, some are underpeforming. Patience is key yes.

Home of Barca Fans