Luis Enrique

BarcaOG

Banned
:lol: Yes, rather support EV who let RM win a CL 3 peat on his watch while delivering us NADA in the CL.

And no, I don't want to hear anything about peak MSN as peak MSN only had a good midfield and defense behind them in 14/15 and 15/16. Not 16/17.

:worthy: kingleo killing it. 100% strraight FAX

vegitot

MATS, Alba, Pique, Busquets, Messi. That?s half the team.

Also it was pretty much the same team that got 7-0?d by Bayern + Neymar and Suarez.

Very different. It is like saying Barca 2015 is almost the same team as Barca 2020 because Barca 2020 has Messi, Suarez, Rakitic, Pique, Stegen, Alba.... just not Iniesta, Neymar, Alves.

Plus 2015 Messi was complete healthy, not injured like 2013. Also peak Rakitic played a huge part.

BarcaOG

Banned
im not surprised. ramos is not 100% fit and hasnt played consistently this season. his start against chelsea shows hes just not ready yet. in fact, its a gift to real (assuming Ramos renews) because it gives him the time he needs to be ready for next season

Nazario1985

Normally i would have supported any decision with 0 RM players !!

But for Ramos ... i don't think it's a good idea.

And why 24 instead of 26 he could have just added him, he is a major force in the licker room.

Now only Busquets & Jordi are left from that dream team

khaled_a_d

Normally i would have supported any decision with 0 RM players !!

But for Ramos ... i don't think it's a good idea.

And why 24 instead of 26 he could have just added him, he is a major force in the licker room.

Now only Busquets & Jordi are left from that dream team

I think players like Ramos are usually huge distraction if they don't play.
This are the type of players in which NT coaches take as either starter or don't take at all.
If he doesn't play, every media outlet will be asking about him, even players internally will do it.
Same happened with the likes of Ramos.Baggio, Romario and many other stars.
Nacho has way stronger case than Ramos tbh.

The 24 thing is disturbing though, I know many coach prefer smaller squad on order to be able to work with (Both Pep and Cruyff said 20 is the best squad number) but it isn't easy to limit your options intentionally

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Think Pique this season. Ramos would demand to play unfit and shit the house.

Good decision and Ramos probably wants to recover properly from the season. Smart from both sides.

He was a good manager but the team was starting to fail him. He was right about replacing rakitic but only had goes and Denis. Iniesta was slowly fading away and he never tolerated alba or pique bs. I'd take him back in a heartbeat seems like the only real authority this group of players have had post pep

Horatio

You're welcome
He was a good manager but the team was starting to fail him. He was right about replacing rakitic but only had goes and Denis. Iniesta was slowly fading away and he never tolerated alba or pique bs. I'd take him back in a heartbeat seems like the only real authority this group of players have had post pep

He was the one that wanted Gomes and Denis. His transfer policy has been atrocious in retrospect and part of the reason why we are where we are today.
Also, what authority did he really have once the whole team decided to stop moving on the pitch in during his sophomore season?

Edit: Solid first season though.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans