Luka Modric

Laplacian

Why Iniesta and Xavi couldn't do this at same age? Too many miles in their legs?

Modrics longevity is truly amazing. He still has crazy motor on him.

Iniesta was still good in 2017/2018, in my opinion in that season alone overall he was better than all of the seasons Modric had in the past 5 years since Iniesta left; Modric just has the better trophy collection which accentuates the perception of his quality. Iniesta just voluntarily left the club when he felt the time was right.

Last edited:

Temptation

Best midfielder of the generation.

Put him in any system, he'll shine. Great engine on him for someone who's an absolute maestro.

They don't make em like that no more.

Temptation

Spain NT vs Croatia NT(still won WC golden ball). Way more longevity and adaptability than the duo who weren't legendary level pre Pep and are system players.

"Try again" :lol: :clown:

Temptation

FWIW currently I'd have him below Xavi by a bit but he's clear of Iniesta. Modric far from finished and still growing in legacy....

All very obviously below Zidane though.

KingLeo10

Spain NT vs Croatia NT(still won WC golden ball). Way more longevity and adaptability than the duo who weren't legendary level pre Pep and are system players.

"Try again" :lol: :clown:

Interesting tactic to sling shit at Barca players/ex-Barca players while running away like a rat from the Lewa thread. Used to make like 10 posts a day in there didn't you. I wonder why :mou:

Temptation

Interesting tactic to sling shit at Barca players/ex-Barca players while running away like a rat from the Lewa thread. Used to make like 10 posts a day in there didn't you. I wonder why :mou:

Still rated Xavi above Modric as it stands. Read the posts you cumstain. :lol:

Temptation

Ah, the classic homoerotic insults. It's either that or faggot as your go to.

We got a repressed rat on our hands :lol:

Cry me a river.

You were so desperate to have a go at me that you didn't even read what I claimed exactly.

All these flavours and you choose to be salty all the time, huh? :lol: :lol:

Morten

Reckon they will beat the next side(Spain? i have no idea) as well, because Modric playing every game ever is just destiny at this point.

Home of Barca Fans