Luka Modric

Raketa10

Unbelievable player. With 35 on his back he is still dominating the game. Stunning! IMHO this guy is among the best midfielders that ever played the game of football.

El Gato

Villarato!
Unbelievable player. With 35 on his back he is still dominating the game. Stunning! IMHO this guy is among the best midfielders that ever played the game of football.

I love Luka. Don’t insult him by going OTT over a decent performance vs Scotland

Birdy

I still can't get over how Barca lost Modric.

Barca-DNA through and through, Barca supporter since a kid, and his skills were evident already at Tottenham.

But most importantly he was a game-changer:
Had RM not bought him they would have at least 2 or 3 CLs less.
AND had Barca got him back then, we would have at least 1-2 CLs more

It's unbelievable how Rossell's (and then Bartomeu's of course) reign fucked us all over.
We had Xavi declining in 2012 and was about to play only 2 more years as a starter, and there was not the slightest consideration to replace him with someone who can come at least close to his greatness

Andresito

Staff member
We had Thiago coming through with Cesc being the ultimate transfer target. It's easy to say in hindsight that we should've bought Modric. But planning for the Xavi-less future with Cesc and Thiago wasn't a bad decision.

And spare me the "hurr durr I always knew Cesc would flop here".

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
We had Thiago coming through with Cesc being the ultimate transfer target. It's easy to say in hindsight that we should've bought Modric. But planning for the Xavi-less future with Cesc and Thiago wasn't a bad decision.

And spare me the "hurr durr I always knew Cesc would flop here".

Cesc came in 2011 though, a year before Madric bought Modric. In the mercato Madrid bought Modric, Barca bought Alex "Tchakap" Song :lol: a perfect illustration of our transfer policies

Home of Barca Fans