Page 351 of 351 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351
Results 5,251 to 5,260 of 5260

Thread: Ronald Koemmander

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackle View Post
    Still have not heard any legitimate alternatives put forward. Easy to criticize and tear down.

Nagelsmann gone to Bayern. Reckon Xavi is wise enough to avoid us for another few seasons until the old guard is completely cleared out, not that he is some slam dunk appointment to begin with.

Sack Koeman and it will be the likes of Pimienta or Blanc replacing him.

Koeman may be a second rate manager, but no need to irrationally sack him only to put up a third rate manager in his place.
    I've said it before. Everyone is out to sack Koeman but Noone can name one legitimate replacement And stop with this Xavi bullshit. Xavi is a long way from becoming the first team coach. There is a world of difference between Qatar and La Liga.
    No matter whom the board appoints the main stumbling block are the amigos and their sense of entitlement. The fuckers are squeezing the clubs oxygen supply and not letting it grow. That dumb fucker Laporta is not helping. Instead of taking bold decisions and cleaning shop he's dilly dallying and hoping to avoid confrontation.
    Last edited by Barcilliant; Today at 08:57 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vegitot View Post
    It seems that he renew but can leave to Barca as long as he wants.
    Btw, he just fails to past Afc Champion League group stage. Last season he lost in knock out round but this time he can not past group stage.
    Awesome. He can't do shit in AFC and people want him to bring back UCL glory back to Barca. Makes complete sense lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcilliant View Post
    Awesome. He can't do shit in AFC and people want him to bring back UCL glory back to Barca. Makes complete sense lol.
    You're really not keen on Xavi are you To be fair I would be surprised if Koeman doesn't stay next season too. He's only on a two-year deal as it is.

Mike the Knife
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcilliant View Post
    I suspect similar kneejerk reaction to Pep's senior appointment after having only coached a 4th division side...to the title & promotion
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

Valverde Cultist
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ❗️Valent? Guardiola [Pep?s father] told @SuperDeporRadio, regarding a Pep Guardiola return: ?Now, to return to Barcelona as a coach or as a person who?d give advice is something that I do not rule out..? #FCB 🇪🇸

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    ❗️Valent? Guardiola [Pep?s father] told @SuperDeporRadio, regarding a Pep Guardiola return: ?Now, to return to Barcelona as a coach or as a person who?d give advice is something that I do not rule out..? #FCB ����
    Wrong thread, dawg.

Valverde Cultist
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    Wrong thread, dawg.
    Nah talking about his replacements

Valverde Cultist
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Koeman: "I think my suspension has been a personal matter against me. What I said is no reason to suspend me for two games, I think there is something more."

We think you not playing Puig is a personal matter against him. There's no reason not to give him minutes. We think there's something more! @RonaldKoeman

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah talking about his replacements
    Pep clearly won't replace Koeman so stop trolling.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Koeman: "I think my suspension has been a personal matter against me. What I said is no reason to suspend me for two games, I think there is something more."

We think you not playing Puig is a personal matter against him. There's no reason not to give him minutes. We think there's something more! @RonaldKoeman
    Yeah

Here's a take: Koeman being treated like shit is reflecting his low status. There probably is more, if it's not a personal matter. They wouldn't treat Zidane or Pep or Mourinho that way.