User Tag List

Page 367 of 367 FirstFirst ... 267317357365366367
Results 5,491 to 5,494 of 5494

Thread: Ronald Koemmander

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His football is getting stale. He shows the signs of a mediocre coach, which he most likely is and will never improve on it. We play useless impotent keepball against most serioius opponents still relying on 40 year old Messi to bail us. He did a decent job of rejuvenating the team and getting out of even more bad situation than we were, but that's his limits. He is abysmal tactically against any top tier opposition and makes stupid substitutions all the time. I'd rather he'd went after this season.

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnidrologist View Post
    His football is getting stale. He shows the signs of a mediocre coach, which he most likely is and will never improve on it. We play useless impotent keepball against most serioius opponents still relying on 40 year old Messi to bail us. He did a decent job of rejuvenating the team and getting out of even more bad situation than we were, but that's his limits. He is abysmal tactically against any top tier opposition and makes stupid substitutions all the time. I'd rather he'd went after this season.
    Yea, I mean the whole thing is about making the team competitive at the top. Which he shows no sign of being able to do. We're always expected to beat the weaker sides, this is the bare minimum as Barca's manager, and even in this register, he had quite a few dud results.

I mean, with the points Madrid and Atletico lost, if he was at least very consistent vs weaker sides, he'd have won the league. But even here he fucked up. He seems to have a problem in important games even against weaker sides, and this also shows his limits.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's not going anywhere, we are so desperate for money we took the Superleague deal, can only hope he will somehow improve next season.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Koeman screwed up the LaLiga opportunity so badly, that we all turned into Victor Font.
    FCB11

----Long ball to Messi----
    Pass left to Messi-Pass forward to Messi-Left foot to Messi
    Pass back to Messi-------------------------------Cut back to Messi
    ----Through Ball to Messi -----
    ---Ignore shot and pass to Messi---Backheel to Messi---
    ----I am Messi----1-2 with Messi----