Ronald Koeman

Andresito

Staff member
Barca's appeal to have Koeman's suspension reduced has been rejected.

They'll now appeal to CAS. Power move from Laporta?

freetocan

Tbh, its much better when you not see him on the bench as, anyway, he looks so desoriented at times and discouraging. Seems like he does live in the moment. Compare him with Zidane, Pep, Pochettino, just to name few.

behindbrowneyes

Chelsea doesn't let it happen though. But imagine winning over Atletico but help Madrid win Liga. It will be the story for years.

I'm fearing the same and if it comes so Barca really fucked it up. I don't put the autumn with very bad results against Koeman, but I'm still pissed at losing against Granada. Maybe I'm too harsh on him with Granada scoring 2 from 2 shots and this was more on the players than it was on him, but still...
Looking at the opponents of Real and counting in their current form I fail to see them beating all of those 4 teams, but with them you never know. They often play like shit and still manage to win somehow. Those fuckers only scored 58 goals so far and still managed to be ahead of Barca...

Having written that, neither Barca nor Atletico were as impressive that them winning all four games is a no-brainer. A draw is the most likely outcome on Saturday which will put Real ahead as they have won the direct duel against Atletico too. Given, that they win against Sevilla.

Home of Barca Fans