Ronald Koeman

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Laporta publicly supported Koeman in his inauguration speech.

Some of you are really childish believing some Twitter rumors.

Lluis Canut is one of Koeman's closest buddies and has more or less been saying what Koeman want to get out. If he of all people is saying that Koeman's job isn't secured then Koeman himself likely is unsure of his job status.

I mean he's the only Barcelona related journalist/reporter who Koeman invited to his daughter's wedding, a private ceremony.

They've known each other personally for more than 30 years.

Last edited:

Porque

Was Lluis Canut the guy who originally reported Riqui leaks?

Does that mean it's actually been Ronny Leaks all along?

tenor.gif

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Was Lluis Canut the guy who originally reported Riqui leaks?

Does that mean it's actually been Ronny Leaks all along?

Could be.

Who was reporting those leaks anyway? If it was Romero then I can believe it was Riqui behind it, given how much Romero twerks for the guy.

If it was Helena Condis I bet the guy behind the leaks is Jordi Alba.

Joan

Wouldn't surprise me Laporta wanted Koeman out. No denying good things he's done with the squad and the way they've bounced back several times, but they probably suspect the coach who doesn't make a step forward in big matches. Barca isn't as strong as before, but should've won some of those matches.

I'm still in favor of trusting him for another season, btw.

cro-man

Its a miracle that we can somehow compete for la liga and copa with this squad and people all blaming koemann. Wonder what xavi would do better. Keeping the ball longer?:lol: Zidane had and still has a squad full of great players. When they are on form they can beat anyone as it seems. We cant because we just dont have enough quality. Players like braithwaite would clean toilets at bernabeu but here he is our only striker:lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Lluis Canut is one of Koeman's closest buddies and has more or less been saying what Koeman want to get out. If he of all people is saying that Koeman's job isn't secured then Koeman himself likely is unsure of his job status.

I mean he's the only Barcelona related journalist/reporter who Koeman invited to his daughter's wedding, a private ceremony.

They've known each other personally for more than 30 years.

I didn't know that. If that is the case, it's strange indeed.

Horatio

You're welcome
Its a miracle that we can somehow compete for la liga and copa with this squad and people all blaming koemann. Wonder what xavi would do better. Keeping the ball longer?:lol: Zidane had and still has a squad full of great players. When they are on form they can beat anyone as it seems. We cant because we just dont have enough quality. Players like braithwaite would clean toilets at bernabeu but here he is our only striker:lol:

This.

henias

It's not about the squad tbh, his tactics and subs are just baffling. And lost pretty much every big games too. I like that he gives youngsters a shot, but still doesnt want to incorporate Puig which is another brainless decision. He has heart and wants to win but I'm sorry he's not cut to lead a big team and his actions says otherwise. I don't mind if we lose some games but losing games with him being absolutely clueless and stubborn just brings this team to another
standstill.

La Liga isnt as strong as it used to be. Pretty sure Atletico is just as bad. Madrid beating the shittiest Liverpool isnt really that impressive.

He's done okay as a caretaker coach but we gotta move on to someone with more clear ideas. I'm willing to give Xavi a shot.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

It's not about the squad tbh, his tactics and subs are just baffling. And lost pretty much every big games too. I like that he gives youngsters a shot, but still doesnt want to incorporate Puig which is another brainless decision. He has heart and wants to win but I'm sorry he's not cut to lead a big team and his actions says otherwise. I don't mind if we lose some games but losing games with him being absolutely clueless and stubborn just brings this team to another
standstill.

La Liga isnt as strong as it used to be. Pretty sure Atletico is just as bad. Madrid beating the shittiest Liverpool isnt really that impressive.

He's done okay as a caretaker coach but we gotta move on to someone with more clear ideas. I'm willing to give Xavi a shot.

I'd like to see Xavi with the B team before he takes reigns as the coach.
1)Amigos will be gone and he will start with a clean slate.
2)If Xavi can't do it with the B team he is not cut out for the first team. Both Pep and Lucho proved themselves with the B team before taking the big step up.

Home of Barca Fans