Ronald Koeman

soul24rage

Against defensive sides, go with the lineup that we played vs Bilbao. Think it's our best XI against those types of teams

FinBarcelonafan

Still surprises me fans expect us to win these games with all the stuff we've been through at the club.

Well, we got nothing else to focus on and we can win the league. Why should we think about something else? The league is in our hands again thanks to Real mess up.

Horatio

You're welcome
No, I was talking about the past fixtures against Real and Atletico we lost. People talk as if winning those are a given.

Anyway, I am optimistic about remainder of season. Can see us easily win all upcoming games.

Last edited:

cro-man

This poor Guy with this squad and all problems which came along does deserve a chance. I dont know if he is bad or good but only a fool wouldnt give him a chance to prove himself under better circumstances. I just hope that the next season will be under better conditions for him and we atleast can buy some decent players and fix some problems.

Barcilliant

This poor Guy with this squad and all problems which came along does deserve a chance. I dont know if he is bad or good but only a fool wouldnt give him a chance to prove himself under better circumstances. I just hope that the next season will be under better conditions for him and we atleast can buy some decent players and fix some problems.

Took the words out of my mouth. Well said.
For the love of God, we got smashed 8-2, won nothing last season. Institutional upheaval and poisonous politics also rampant. We didn't even have a proper president for some time. We're broke which means only Dest came in and Pjanic is useless. Despite this Koeman has won a trophy and we are top three with a shit at winning the league. Very few if indeed any manager would do better in these circumstances. Too many bandwagon fans who boarded during the glory days and are now finding it hard to adjust to the new reality.

JerseyAddict

Took the words out of my mouth. Well said.
For the love of God, we got smashed 8-2, won nothing last season. Institutional upheaval and poisonous politics also rampant. We didn't even have a proper president for some time. We're broke which means only Dest came in and Pjanic is useless. Despite this Koeman has won a trophy and we are top three with a shit at winning the league. Very few if indeed any manager would do better in these circumstances. Too many bandwagon fans who boarded during the glory days and are now finding it hard to adjust to the new reality.

Amen.
Koeman left the cousy chair of NT for this mess and he won a trophy. Installed quite a few LaMasia kids and gave us at lest a shot for LaLiga. Yes, he lost vs AM, RM, PSG and Juve but with what squad? He deserves a 1y more to try something with some fresh players

Andresito

Staff member
Koeman on why two sub GKs and not Puig on Copa final bench: If in the warm-up, Ter Stegen gets injured, have to put in the second GK in. If the second GK gets a red card, I don't have another GK. For me it's too much of a risk [MENTION=26750]Samuel[/MENTION]marsden

Gari

But after all, the second goalkeeper can get a red card when there are no substitutions. It is necessary to bring 2 goalkeepers onto the field at once, one in defense.:koeman:

Bobo32

Amen.
Koeman left the cousy chair of NT for this mess and he won a trophy. Installed quite a few LaMasia kids and gave us at lest a shot for LaLiga. Yes, he lost vs AM, RM, PSG and Juve but with what squad? He deserves a 1y more to try something with some fresh players

Absolutely brilliant achievement to win the cup by beating Cornella (a.e.t), Rayo, Granada (a.e.t), Sevilla (a.e.t) and Athletic Bilbao. At least the final was a nice and clear revenge for the loss in the other final (arrived at by winning against Real Sociedad a.e.t). No one could have guessed a manager could do something like that with a squad like this! And to have the exact same number of points in the league after 30 games as last year! 65... Were it not for Koeman they would be closer to Betis and Villarreals level... Where they belong... Fighting to qualify for the Europa League with the GOAT still playing. But no! With Koeman Barcelona will once again compete at the highest level, if only he gets the time... Nevermind the bad results and performance in any game so far against Super League level competition, what was missing was Depay and Wijnaldum... Alaba... Next year!

Home of Barca Fans