User Tag List

Page 317 of 409 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319327367 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 6125

Thread: Ronald Koeward

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Against defensive sides, go with the lineup that we played vs Bilbao. Think it's our best XI against those types of teams

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    Still surprises me fans expect us to win these games with all the stuff we've been through at the club.
    Well, we got nothing else to focus on and we can win the league. Why should we think about something else? The league is in our hands again thanks to Real mess up.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    Well, we got nothing else to focus on and we can win the league. Why should we think about something else? The league is in our hands again thanks to Real mess up.
    Agreed
    Se Queda

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, I was talking about the past fixtures against Real and Atletico we lost. People talk as if winning those are a given.

Anyway, I am optimistic about remainder of season. Can see us easily win all upcoming games.
    Last edited by Horatio; 18th April 2021 at 11:14 PM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    No, I was talking about the past fixtures against Real and Atletico we lost. People talk as if winning those are a given.

Anyway, I am optimistic about remainder of season. Can see us easily win all upcoming games.
    Easy? We don't do that over here!
    kilometers matter ..

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Total-Football View Post
    Easy? We don't do that over here!
    No not easy. In this context easily is read as might very well. Might very well see us win everything as much as not winning everything.
    Last edited by Horatio; 19th April 2021 at 01:04 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This poor Guy with this squad and all problems which came along does deserve a chance. I dont know if he is bad or good but only a fool wouldnt give him a chance to prove himself under better circumstances. I just hope that the next season will be under better conditions for him and we atleast can buy some decent players and fix some problems.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cro-man View Post
    This poor Guy with this squad and all problems which came along does deserve a chance. I dont know if he is bad or good but only a fool wouldnt give him a chance to prove himself under better circumstances. I just hope that the next season will be under better conditions for him and we atleast can buy some decent players and fix some problems.
    Took the words out of my mouth. Well said.
    For the love of God, we got smashed 8-2, won nothing last season. Institutional upheaval and poisonous politics also rampant. We didn't even have a proper president for some time. We're broke which means only Dest came in and Pjanic is useless. Despite this Koeman has won a trophy and we are top three with a shit at winning the league. Very few if indeed any manager would do better in these circumstances. Too many bandwagon fans who boarded during the glory days and are now finding it hard to adjust to the new reality.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcilliant View Post
    Took the words out of my mouth. Well said.
    For the love of God, we got smashed 8-2, won nothing last season. Institutional upheaval and poisonous politics also rampant. We didn't even have a proper president for some time. We're broke which means only Dest came in and Pjanic is useless. Despite this Koeman has won a trophy and we are top three with a shit at winning the league. Very few if indeed any manager would do better in these circumstances. Too many bandwagon fans who boarded during the glory days and are now finding it hard to adjust to the new reality.
    Amen.
    Koeman left the cousy chair of NT for this mess and he won a trophy. Installed quite a few LaMasia kids and gave us at lest a shot for LaLiga. Yes, he lost vs AM, RM, PSG and Juve but with what squad? He deserves a 1y more to try something with some fresh players
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Koeman on why two sub GKs and not Puig on Copa final bench: If in the warm-up, Ter Stegen gets injured, have to put in the second GK in. If the second GK gets a red card, I don't have another GK. For me it's too much of a risk @Samuelmarsden

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too much of a risk...?????

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But after all, the second goalkeeper can get a red card when there are no substitutions. It is necessary to bring 2 goalkeepers onto the field at once, one in defense.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    Amen.
    Koeman left the cousy chair of NT for this mess and he won a trophy. Installed quite a few LaMasia kids and gave us at lest a shot for LaLiga. Yes, he lost vs AM, RM, PSG and Juve but with what squad? He deserves a 1y more to try something with some fresh players
    Absolutely brilliant achievement to win the cup by beating Cornella (a.e.t), Rayo, Granada (a.e.t), Sevilla (a.e.t) and Athletic Bilbao. At least the final was a nice and clear revenge for the loss in the other final (arrived at by winning against Real Sociedad a.e.t). No one could have guessed a manager could do something like that with a squad like this! And to have the exact same number of points in the league after 30 games as last year! 65... Were it not for Koeman they would be closer to Betis and Villarreals level... Where they belong... Fighting to qualify for the Europa League with the GOAT still playing. But no! With Koeman Barcelona will once again compete at the highest level, if only he gets the time... Nevermind the bad results and performance in any game so far against Super League level competition, what was missing was Depay and Wijnaldum... Alaba... Next year!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Koeman is the anti Bobo
    Zehahahahahahahaha

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some people don't get the state of the club. Barca is so broke that it could end up as f* Rangers. Glory days are over.
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.