Ronald Koeman

fergus90

Don't want to out myself too much, but if you find the tweet again, please link it. I guess there are more than one player with that view...

Here is what Joaquin had to say:
"He has proven to be a bad coach and a bad person. The only thing he cared about was having five or seven bottles of wine at dinner."
Well at least that's something I have in common with Ronald then...

You're referring to Kemy Agustien who called Koeman a bellend after asking for a move all summer and told him no, then finally said to him on the last day of the transfer window he can go.

He then says that a couple other players at the club said his man management was terrible.

If you google it, you'll find the tweet.

jairzinho

Der Koelt has had many deserters lately. :lol: It's down to 2-3 members.

Still in favour of him staying but i'll reserve final judgement until the end of season. My initial expectations were top 4 finish with this squad. CL was definitely out of the question from the beginning. CDR was always doable.

Bobo32

You're referring to Kemy Agustien who called Koeman a bellend after asking for a move all summer and told him no, then finally said to him on the last day of the transfer window he can go.

He then says that a couple other players at the club said his man management was terrible.

If you google it, you'll find the tweet.

That was not the one.

I searched to see quotes on Koeman, but instead found this page with quotes by Koeman: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/ronald-koeman-quotes
My posts here are sometimes bland and filled with platitudes, but has anyone seen a collection of more bland quotes? It's like taking a collection of Cruyffisms and draining them of all life, originality and genious. (a bit like "Koemanball" compared to Cruyffs football as well)

Barcilliant

I have been a pretty staunch Koeman supporter but I must admit my faith in him is beginning to wane.
I still think he's done an excellent job considering the circumstances and resources he's had.
Whether he can take the team forward is the big question. The answer is probably not.
Again my question is who will be dumb enough to take the job. Garcia Pimienta would be another cuck, Xavi needs more experience and the seniors out. Blanc would be a slight improvement on Koeman.
The club is in a horrible position on and off the pitch. If Laporta could stop thinking politics and economics and concentrate on the football side that would be a good start.

FCBfan22

He really fucked it against Granada.

As simple as that. With a W against them, today's result would be great.

SmilerBam

Simple as that, he doesn't deserve to stay. Not with the performances in the big matches this season. This La Liga was there for the taking. With the best player in the league in our ranks and with the mediocre perfromaces of our rivals, we could have won it. But we'll not win it. That's because Real and Atletico bitch slaped us like nothing on all of the big matches. Today, we didn't deserve this result. Anyway, he has to go imo.

snowy

Will be 0 soon. This man has made camp nou to fun nou.

Count me in the Keep Tintin side. Even if at the end it's snowy whitewalker army of 1 :cold:

joking but srsly it would only be a good exit if he's replaced by a top attacking coach (I like 10H and Gasperini but they're not available) otherwise what's the point. It would just add Abandonment issues to our PTSD squad :coffee:

Haven't seen the match yet but so far under Koe, team's been creating way more chances and scoring ops than under both Valv and Set right?

1 of the probs is that we're still to stale and predictable in attack but that's down to the players grabbing their ballz and going for it. I mean, Griezz has something like a 75% duel won ratio but he hardly ever tries. Also been real unlucky with Ansu's injury.

He's man-management is also not best with not enough rotations and weird subs so my solution would be, instead of sacking him, assign the assistant coach Mr. Clean what's his name? to get jurisdiction over who gets to play haha

Dunno if it can be done but I'm sure Koe would agree to it over getting das Boot

Home of Barca Fans