Ronald Koeman

fergus90

It's not the question if we had a bad or good result against top teams. Clearly, we failed.

It's the question would any other coach win double and play good football with this team.

I think so as that implies Koeman is the benchmark of all coaches and if he can't do it, no one can.

I don't personally think the football is very entertaining at all 50% of the time. Very sterile in movement and possession quite often.

Bobo32

Already figured out your new troll?

Most of my "trolls" are already consensus here now, it seems.

Setien looked great for the first games, he then played completely different in his last games, and he was said to be on an ultimatum. Do you have some argument, other than calling troll when you don't agree?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We're not getting a World Class manager unless Pep has a change of heart and want to return.

Messigician

It's not the question if we had a bad or good result against top teams. Clearly, we failed.

It's the question would any other coach win double and play good football with this team.

Idk man is it that hard to best Granda?

1 point out of 12 to madird teams is it so hard to beat tbat?

I give you Greek managers who can do better than that shit record

malvolio

Well that was way too late, he should have been sacked the same day Liverpool happened. That was the fuck up.. At that point it did nothing but annoy the team.

Or that. Firing him when we did it meant nothing and just paved the way to hire two other guys who we'll fire eventually

Sorin

Cry more Kowman supporter. History will remember Valverde kindly

You clown, i never supported Koeman. Was indiferent to him at best. But why i even reply to one of the worst posters on this site god knows.

No, Valverde wasn't among the very best coaches in the world, but he was still better than the Betis-reject you hired as his replacement, by some distance.

So i'm reading my post again and you're are arguing against something i never even said.

Bobo32

It certainly didn't look like a Roman Emperor when he was leaning on the dugout at 2-7 down :lol:

Done well at Betis for a couple years but now he's back milking udders.

No, and I said he didn't behave like one!?
His last games were shit, he played like Valverde for these games, and the players didn't listen to him.

serghei

He got fired in the end though, didnt he? Hence, Betis-reject.

I dont think you want to be comparing the coaching careers of Valverde and Setien though, no matter how much you may hate the former.

Did you read what I wrote? Tuchel is a PSG-reject then. Maybe the manager and the club don't see eye to eye anymore and they part ways.

Messigician

No, and I said he didn't behave like one!?
His last games were shit, he played like Valverde for these games, and the players didn't listen to him.

If Valverde play the way you idiots think he play he would have been sacked in 3 days.

Fools.

Morten

You clown, i never supported Koeman. Was indiferent to him at best. But why i even reply to one of the worst posters on this site god knows.

So i'm reading my post again and you're are arguing against something i never even said.

Im not saying you neccessarily believe Setien was better than Valverde, but how can the firing of Valverde be right, if the replacement was worse?

Porque

Setien was also given the signing he wanted (Braithwaite) while Koeman got none. :lol:

Seriously though, unbelievable that Bartomeu spent 49m that window on between Braithwaite and Trincao's agreement. 7m the window before on Matheus Fernandes and 4.5m the summer after on Gustavo Maia. That's over 60m euros blown. And we're not even getting into the Dembele, Griezmann, Dembele territory which atleast had some sporting merit behind the decisions.

Messigician

Setien was also given the signing he wanted (Braithwaite) while Koeman got none. :lol:

Seriously though, unbelievable that Bartomeu spent 49m that window on between Braithwaite and Trincao's agreement. 7m the window before on Matheus Fernandes and 4.5m the summer after on Gustavo Maia. That's over 60m euros blown. And we're not even getting into the Dembele, Griezmann, Dembele territory which atleast had some sporting merit behind the decisions.

Retard Barto

Home of Barca Fans