Ronald Koeman

vegitot

Monumentally difficult challenge to enter the club by Ron so he deserves immense credit for keeping things from completely imploding (And that couldn't have been easy at all considering all the unprecedented BS) but I do not want to see him on the bench any longer. I hate his approach to matches, naive

There's a reason why he was such a monumental failure even at Everton, do not expect a team reaching it's maximum potential under him. We will never, regularly, dominate opponents with flair or the Barca way under Koeman

He served a vital role in providing stability during transition, now it is time to go

Enter Xavi

Xavi is also sent off and loses 1-2 at home in AFC Champion league.

Barca DNA is real.

KingLeo10

There's 3 games that are sackable offences.

The 3-0 Juve loss when we just needed a 2-0 loss to top the group and vs Porto after that who knows how far we go.

The Clasico loss. Madrid had none of their best defenders available and we still lost.

This fkn game.

Dude was sent off for starting Umtiti and Roberto and rightfully so. Hopefully his assistant takes over the lineups and tactics for the next two games

You generally don't make sense, but this one is 99% right on the money.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
What did he do? Insulting the ref?

Vaya personaje - basically means What a character!

E0Kqf2MXEAwv0lo

I've seen douchery by players get less of a ban but...#Espana

fergus90

Can he still use his phone in the stands? Because the way I see it, it won't make much difference if he's able to communicate still. Might even get a different perspective on the game from a higher position.

A former manager at my local team (Villa) used to pretty much always watch from the directors box and telephone down :lol:

Birdy

And Pep said recently something like there is no such thing called project: "For all managers - you have to win. People talk about projects, but they don't exist, you have to win or you'll be sacked,"

It is win or lose. The winner take it all. Even more in big club. Everyone would slay Pep if he fail vs PSG next week.

Go support Arsenal. And never complain about result again. Feel happy with "we have no tittle or result but we have style".

Recently...:facepalm:
Yes, after 10 years of being the top of the top of coaches and having won every trophy there is.

Stop twisting what I said.
I never said stay 10 years without a trophy just for the sake of style, and become Arsenal.

You want to judge a coach be looking ONLY at the trophies he won.
That means you like someone like Mourinho from 10 years back. And yet Laporta, who knows the values of this club, rejected him when he was the top of the top.

'The winner takes it all' no matter how he won is a mentality that belongs to Juve or Utd.
I suppose you were supper happy with Valverde, right?
Fans like you do not belong to Barca.
Find another club to support

Birdy

There's 3 games that are sackable offences.

The 3-0 Juve loss when we just needed a 2-0 loss to top the group and vs Porto after that who knows how far we go.

The Clasico loss. Madrid had none of their best defenders available and we still lost.

This fkn game.

Dude was sent off for starting Umtiti and Roberto and rightfully so. Hopefully his assistant takes over the lineups and tactics for the next two games

According to [MENTION=23192]Messigician[/MENTION] 's 'logic' these are "sackable offenses",

but Valverde's response to the return leg against Roma is not a sackable offense...

Dude...
Get...
a...
grip...

Home of Barca Fans