Ronald Koeman

Messigician

Finally some good news.

🚨[ @10JoseAlvarez🥈] | Messi Pique and Alba met with Laporta after the game. They talked during the conversation about the future project. Koeman was NOT present at the meeting.

Rassvet

Finally some good news.

��[ @10JoseAlvarez��] | Messi Pique and Alba met with Laporta after the game. They talked during the conversation about the future project. Koeman was NOT present at the meeting.

surprised Roberto wasn't there

Barcilliant

Finally some good news.

��[ @10JoseAlvarez��] | Messi Pique and Alba met with Laporta after the game. They talked during the conversation about the future project. Koeman was NOT present at the meeting.

Yeah, cause these three have all the answers to our problems. Lol, what a joke.

Morten

Finally some good news.

The problem is though, the market isnt there for getting top managers right now, none of them are available.

Messigician

Allegri is the only clear upgrade on Koeman, as i see it right now, and i think Wenger is content with not managing anymore.

You are smart poster bro you understand Vavlerde's tactics and how effective they were vs Zidane. No Barca manager since has made Zidane sweat

Messigician

Barcelona?s worst league results vs Atleti and Real Madrid in almost 70 years...

Record breaker

Sack Valverde when top of the league to lose 8-2, 3-0 to a 5th place Juve and throw away league to Granada.

Masterclass.

Bobo32

Finally some good news.

🚨[ @10JoseAlvarez🥈] | Messi Pique and Alba met with Laporta after the game. They talked during the conversation about the future project. Koeman was NOT present at the meeting.

Riqui reporting from Pique's back pocket...

Nice news!

ini4ever

Saw a comment about Koeman, this is my opinion as well.
No, he deserves to be remembered as someone who came to rescue the team when it was in deep shit, but he does not deserve support for future role as he proves he's not talented enough. I've said this many times here and got downvoted a lot. He's not good enough for Barca to win titles, as simple as that. Sometimes people let their emotion affect their judgement. I appreciate Koeman for coming to us as a patch during hard time, but going forward, he's just not the coach the team needs, not at Barcelona.

serghei

Valverde, Allegri, Wenger all 3 INSTANT upgrade over Koeman

Allegri lol, I once saw a Lazio - Juve match 0-0 with him as a manager and it was the only match I remember seeing with 0 shots on target from both sides. :lol: Man is one of the most boring conservative managers you can get.

Wenger is the only one who can play good football out of the 3. With the other two it's like watching paint dry.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans