Ronald Koeman

fergus90

I see absolutely no sense in getting rid of Koeman now, just let the contract run out. Especially just to get Roberto Martinez of all people.

Messigician

I see absolutely no sense in getting rid of Koeman now, just let the contract run out. Especially just to get Roberto Martinez of all people.

Apparently it's because we need to pay koeman compensation anyway if we don't renew his contract so might as well sack for 4m more

Gari

Koeman: "At Bayern Munich there is an idea behind the squad. Young talents, a middle-aged group, and players at the end of their twenties. We have old players, nothing in between, and the rest is young." Valverde's price. And Bartomeu.

serghei

If we get Roberto Martinez I'm done. :lol: Taking a much-needed break from this place. Need to cut down on barcaforum time by some 75% anyway. At least with Koeman you don't get bored. With Martinez, it will be much of the same except with a duller guy on the bench.

Last edited:

Richard.H

Koeman: "At Bayern Munich there is an idea behind the squad. Young talents, a middle-aged group, and players at the end of their twenties. We have old players, nothing in between, and the rest is young." Valverde's price. And Bartomeu.

He isn't wrong

serghei

Martinez is a pretty uninspiring choice, but I will take those rumours with a pinch of salt right now.

Would be another EV / Koeman appointment. No new blood, no successful manager either. Just a middle-of-the-road manager with SOME experience albeit at a medium level.

Seriously, what is the point to get a manager who's been around for more than a decade and never impressed? If he was some great manager there would be signs by now.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

If we hire another mid table level manager, at least we can't blame Messi for that appointment. I wonder how the Messi haters will spin that one though :mou:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

If we hire another mid table level manager, at least we can't blame Messi for that appointment. I wonder how the Messi haters will spin that one though :mou:

Bullshit.....of course Messi is still sending text messages to Laporta :koeman:

Seriously, i think only tata was recommendation from Messi ( didnt he even said it by himself?) and others were stupid decisions from the board. But i also think the top coaches wanted to go to PL so it wasnt easy to get one of them.

FinBarcelonafan

100% truth.

Home of Barca Fans