Ronald Koeman

Gari

Laporta does not plan to respond to Koeman's statement. The club doesn't want to create chaos ahead of tomorrow's game.

behindbrowneyes

Don't shoot the messenger. Koeman is the voice of sanity. His latest statements (also those after Granada) are a reality check of where the club is at the moment.

Laplacian

Don't shoot the messenger. Koeman is the voice of sanity. His latest statements (also those after Granada) are a reality check of where the club is at the moment.

What I keep saying. Doesn't matter though, most of us will get a true reality check at the end of the season after multiple changes in coaches.

Horatio

You're welcome

This. And I don't believe he is just doing it because he thinks his job is on the line. He knows it is important for people to understand where we at at the moment. It is also a very Dutch thing to not glorify or cover things up but say things as they are. Koeman truly loves the club. I also believe him saying the players still believe in him. Always got that impression when I see him interact with the players.

Didn't do much wrong in hindsight against Granada to be honest. The plan for crosses wasn't a bad one and it showed great flexibility.

Koeman had some nice things to say about Laporta today. no sarcasm.

Last edited:

vegitot

:lol: The delusion is strong in this one. Pedri and Fati would be the water bottles carriers in that team.

With Lucho as a coach then i don't think so. Fati of course can't compete vs MSN but he can be a sub option or play in Copa games. With Pedri, it is even clearer. Lucho rates him very high and with a 31 years old Iniesta who was not consistent in Liga that season.

SmilerBam

With Lucho as a coach then i don't think so. Fati of course can't compete vs MSN but he can be a sub option or play in Copa games. With Pedri, it is even clearer. Lucho rates him very high and with a 31 years old Iniesta who was not consistent in Liga that season.

They would play very scarce. Also, 31 years old Don Andres it s still miles better than current Pedri.

Home of Barca Fans