Ronald Koeman

Temptation

clint-eastwood-gran-torino.gif

I see Squinty Squintwood is still Squinting!

Not complaining though. His squint is iconic and he looks cool doing it.

Catta

They do?
Thought he's the prime reason we get to poke fun at your incompetence, nowt more

He was great from your(madridista) perspective, that is what I meant. Would love it if Real got someone that is even half the president Barto was.

El Gato

Villarato!
Could argue already had one. Lorenzo Sanz almost tanked the club, only difference is him buying likes of Mijatović and Suker gave us two CLs.

Andresito

Staff member
Miralem Pjanić (Sharjah): "I was very surprised when I saw the training sessions with Koeman. They were without intensity, without tactics, without ideas. We didn't prepare the games." [cadena ser]

Pjanić: "Now with Xavi it's totally different, they work a lot more and very well, this year we're going to run a lot, they told us."

[MENTION=20218]Horatio[/MENTION] what say you?

Horatio

You're welcome
Miralem Pjanić (Sharjah): "I was very surprised when I saw the training sessions with Koeman. They were without intensity, without tactics, without ideas. We didn't prepare the games." [cadena ser]

Pjanić: "Now with Xavi it's totally different, they work a lot more and very well, this year we're going to run a lot, they told us."

[MENTION=20218]Horatio[/MENTION] what say you?

https://barcauniversal.com/barcelona-players-surprised-with-koemans-training-intensity/

Home of Barca Fans