Ronald Koeman

Jadentheman

Now more than ever Barca needs a proper coach. Average coaches can do the basics with quality players and still win trophies.

In times of transition and youngsters, the coach needs to be the superstar.

We've missed out on German excellence.

Can't afford a world class manager, probably deal with Xavi. Appealing to nostalgia is the only thing that will appease folks these days.

Total-Football

What did he say?

Well from the previous page he said to the journalist some thing like : "look at the squad list".. The wordings sometimes and not the ideas that are very telling. He is obviously at odds with Laporta and he doesn't wanna continue. That doesn't mean he is not trying to so something in the pitch though.

Horatio

You're welcome
Well from the previous page he said to the journalist some thing like : "look at the squad list".. The wording sometimes and not the ideas that are very telling. He is obviously at odds with Laporta and he doesn't wanna continue. That doesn't mean he is not trying to so something in the pitch though.

I recommend you to watch actual interview instead of going by twitter translated quotes. Koeman just pointing out the youth of team and injuries.

FinBarcelonafan

Well from the previous page he said to the journalist some thing like : "look at the squad list".. The wording sometimes and not the ideas that are very telling. He is obviously at odds with Laporta and he doesn't wanna continue. That doesn't mean he is not trying to so something in the pitch though.

I mean, is he out of line saying that? Most likely not. He lost every good player in the lineup and all the best attacker's are injured. It's fair to mention imo.

Devils

According to ESPN’s @moillorens FC Barcelona have considered Belgium boss, Roberto Martinez, as a possible replacement for Ronald Koeman. Per the same report, the Spanish manager has a contract with Belgium till the 2022 World Cup, but could leave if a top club comes calling.

Former Everyton and Wigan manager.

Stunning.

Total-Football

I recommend you to watch actual interview instead of going by twitter translated quotes. Koeman just pointing out the youth of team and injuries.

Maybe yeah..

But about the last part. What injuries? Lord Braithwaite? Big foot number 2 dembele? The one legged pirate umtiti? Or Fati whose knees might or might never recover? Am I missing more? Because if Koeman is waiting for those for the team to perform than we are fucked up royally. Those probably will never return.

Richard.H

The only man that can take Barca out of this mess...

Etxdle9XEAEoO3B.jpg

Birdy

That list of possible replacements is really horrendous!

If Conte accepts to come with a modest salary, and to build a team with what we have atm,
then he is the ideal option for short-term decent results, maybe titles

1.5 years max. He won't last longer, and he does not fit the philosophy we want for the future

All the others are either worse than Koeman OR they won't leave mid-season (Ten Haag)

Joan

That list of possible replacements is really horrendous!

If Conte accepts to come with a modest salary, and to build a team with what we have atm,
then he is the ideal option for short-term decent results, maybe titles

1.5 years max. He won't last longer, and he does not fit the philosophy we want for the future

All the others are either worse than Koeman OR they won't leave mid-season (Ten Haag)

I'm on the same page. Conte if they can work it out with him. Have some funds for the next market.

Otherwise I'd stay put.

Home of Barca Fans