User Tag List

Page 563 of 563 FirstFirst ... 63463513553561562563
Results 8,431 to 8,435 of 8435

Thread: Ronald Koeman

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean realistically where are the players who are making the case to start ahead of the amigos? Koeman asked for a midfielder and didn't get it, he also asked for a good striker and didn't get it, etc. I don't think Garcia is better than Pique and we are very short of proper options in midfield with young raw Gavi and Nico having to play much more minutes than they should.

No squad replacements have been provided for the washed players. Laporta looked at them and thought they were good enough. If we had brought a top CB, a top midfielder like Gini, etc, those would be benched rn

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_blaugrana View Post
    Last thing is with Busi and Pique, that really wont be an issue for too long because both will retire in the next year or two most likely, so I am not sure of how long this will actually be an issue.
    The issue will be when Busquets retires, he is the one unique player they have right now, who could potentially make the team great again.
    But I think Xavi could find ways to build something without him, and I have no doubt that he will see what needs to be done. If he has a preference for f.e Busquets and Pique, it won't be because they were/are friends, but because he sees their qualities. I have no doubt that he would demand a lot from them and make them play at their best level.
    Deep is the hatred that burns in base hearts in the presence of beauty

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo32 View Post
    The issue will be when Busquets retires, he is the one unique player they have right now, who could potentially make the team great again.
    Not sure if you're serious or joking there. Busquets should be playing in China or Qatar next season.
    I always tell my guys that our playing style is about movement” - Marcelo Bielsa.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo32 View Post
    But I think Xavi could find ways to build something without him, and I have no doubt that he will see what needs to be done. If he has a preference for f.e Busquets and Pique, it won't be because they were/are friends, but because he sees their qualities. I have no doubt that he would demand a lot from them and make them play at their best level.
    Busquets has been done for at least four years now. Yes, he should be in Qatar or China. Man is simply a liability.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pique Busuets both gotta go they are taking up a space and unless they leave their replcemenets wont be singed which is a shame.

Todibo is going to be worth 50m soon.