Ronald Koeman

Interlop

I would want Conte just so I can see him rip apart some of our entitled players and make them train hard, see a change in mentality. I would sacrifice a year of boring football just so I don't see Alba cry again.
But I don't think he's gonna come here, LOL, he demands a huge paycheck and we don't have any money for transfers.

Raketa10

Why are people mentioning Cruyff??? FFS he never coached any half serious team and he was a shitty player. He was brought here to be a sporting advisor and not a first team manager.

Raketa10

Because his name was in Catalan media last night.

Jesus! This club is done. :facepalm: We are on the crossroads right now. Long term decisions have to be made very carefully. Next coach simply has to be a real deal. However, if we miss again we are going to ruin this club completely and there will be no return from that for years to come.

Last edited:

malvolio

I would want Conte just so I can see him rip apart some of our entitled players and make them train hard, see a change in mentality. I would sacrifice a year of boring football just so I don't see Alba cry again.
But I don't think he's gonna come here, LOL, he demands a huge paycheck and we don't have any money for transfers.

LOL, again with the training hard story. When will people reliase that it's not a matter of physical training when you don't have the genes for it? Our veterans never had fitness issues and being ripped was never going to change their style of play.

Age has caught up with them and tactics + role don't help them either. You can't turn over 30 players into physical beasts.

malvolio

Why are people mentioning Cruyff??? FFS he never coached any half serious team and he was a shitty player. He was brought here to be a sporting advisor and not a first team manager.

Probably as interim till summer so as Laporta doesn't have to fight Koeman every week. Results will be the same or worse anyway.

JamDav1982

Probably as interim till summer so as Laporta doesn't have to fight Koeman every week. Results will be the same or worse anyway.

And it would cost the club no extra cash assuming he takes the salary on now.

Put Koeman on gardening leave and put Cruyff in charge hoping Koeman takes a job elsewhere before season over and salary goes.

Costs the club nothing, may mean Koeman salary goes and Laporta loves the name Cruyff.

Raketa10

Seriously, fuck off with Cruyff. There is no time for another mediocre manager and there is no room for another disaster. Xavi is the only logical decision right now if we don't want a proper manager like Conte.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Only chance he has of saving any face before sacked is if goes all in on youth and dumps players clearly not good enough and too old/slow.

Wont happen though it will be Pique/Busi and LDJ in again at weekend.

Go with team below and go down swinging.

MATS
Mingueza Araujo Garcia Balde
FDJ Pedri
Gavi
Demir Depay Coutinho

soul24rage

Only chance he has of saving any face before sacked is if goes all in on youth and dumps players clearly not good enough and too old/slow.

Wont happen though it will be Pique/Busi and LDJ in again at weekend.

Go with team below and go down swinging.

MATS
Mingueza Araujo Garcia Balde
FDJ Pedri
Gavi
Demir Depay Coutinho

Love that lineup for this season only. I would be excited for the rest of the season if I saw a line up like that.

Maybe Fati for Coutinho if Fati regains his pre-injury form.

frog-fcb

I reckon koeman won't be sacked but he will be pushed out to save the compensation pay out. Main issue is who replaces him that has what we need ie plays our style and is cheap.piemienta would have been a great shout but will he want to come back after how he was pushed out before

The team was set up alright they were fairly solid in terms of setup. You can put pep Mourinho klopp tuchel as coaches together and you will still have pique Garcia making I mistakes, being slow and weak. You will still have Roberto being useless and alba not knowing how to cross. Busquets will still be slow and make rediculous risky passes. No coach can work with some of these players and there's no viable replacement for them. Liverpool too was shit and was conceding goals all the time until they got alission, vvd, Salah. Everyone was criticizing klopp but know that he got good players he's a genius

i_bleed_blaugrana

Seriously, fuck off with Cruyff. There is no time for another mediocre manager and there is no room for another disaster. Xavi is the only logical decision right now if we don't want a proper manager like Conte.

Unless Laporta blitzes Xavi with an insanely high contract, Xavi will most likely stay in Qatar until the World Cup. Best case scenario is we maybe get him for the 2nd half of next season.

Which is why I bring up Pimienta. He ticks all of the boxes for what we want to see right now in this crisis and if we had been smart and given him a shot all the way back when we sacked Valverde, which is when I started asking for him, we might be in a better situation, at least sporting-wise.

JamDav1982

I reckon koeman won't be sacked but he will be pushed out to save the compensation pay out. Main issue is who replaces him that has what we need ie plays our style and is cheap.piemienta would have been a great shout but will he want to come back after how he was pushed out before

Koeman is not daft.

Both him and Laporta know the game and that Laporta would get rid of him now if it cost nothing.

Given way Koeman has been treated he wont walk away for nothing when knows that is what Laporta wants would not think.

Home of Barca Fans