Ronald Koeman

El Gato

Villarato!
All seriousness, I do wonder who Barca would go for if plan of making it to CL is in jeopardy. I do think Laporta would pull the trigger if it were the case. Ten Hag would be some upgrade but not sure if he fancies it. Rodgers won’t come mid season and for sure you can’t afford Conte. Which leaves the booger muncher, the almighty silver tongue, his Italian version or some unproven fella like Diego Martinez (Roberto probably committed to Belgium WC as long as generation of players is there).

Won’t happen till late autumn at earliest anyway. Shit has to be real bad to take a hit on severance money needlessly in tough times.

Last edited:

jairzinho

We're basically a one man attack with Depay atm, although we do have a chance of scoring from set peice with Pique/Araujo. Besides those 2 avenues we're literally dry. Coutinho and Luuk really need to help with goals otherwise we're screwed. Depay can't carry the goal scoring burden by himself.

Messigician

❗️ The moment Bar?a are clear about a replacement, they will sack Koeman. This can be today, tomorrow, next week or in a fortnight, but the decision has been made. [@jvehils]

Gnidrologist

Love the usual morons making excuses for fat turd crossing spree. Need to double down after defending other moronic decisions by him, i guess.
Crossing works, when you have players that can cross and players that can get on the end of the crosses. This panic move and putting Pique as forward (lmao) just showcases what a clown of a manager Koeman is. There is one thing that your plan A fails and you resort to spamming dumb crosses, but he never has the plan A. It's obvious right from the beginning that players are doing everything on the fly and on their own, without any tactical drilling and learned combinations. Koeman is just there to look fat and give smartass pressers. He's Valverde without Messi, who was saving him from embarrassment.

Messigician

Love the usual morons making excuses for fat turd crossing spree. Need to double down after defending other moronic decisions by him, i guess.
Crossing works, when you have players that can cross and players that can get on the end of the crosses. This panic move and putting Pique as forward (lmao) just showcases what a clown of a manager Koeman is. There is one thing that your plan A fails and you resort to spamming dumb crosses, but he never has the plan A. It's obvious right from the beginning that players are doing everything on the fly and on their own, without any tactical drilling and learned combinations. Koeman is just there to look fat and give smartass pressers. He's Valverde without Messi, who was saving him from embarrassment.

Vavlerde beat Madrid 5-1 with no Messi. Koeman lost every big game with Messi

Back to your cave

Messigician

Hopefully his last press conference

Koeman: "We lack players who have individual skill. Players who are good in one on ones. We are playing with whoever we have."

" we don't have the squad to play tiki taka what do you expect?"

And he then sarcastically takes the blame and says everything is his fault

ajnotkeith

Will say again : Our front 3 was Cou-Depay-Demir. So an out of position attacking mid, an out of position left winger, and an 18-year-old out of position attacking mid.

Koeman is clearly going off the rails as he probably has had enough of endless shit being stirred up by the board over his future & about results. I mean Laporta was talking about a renewal before Bayern and two games later the decision has been made to sack him. Clearly a relationship with no longevity.

Pirlo will also be sacked by the end of the season if appointed

serghei

❗️ The moment Bar?a are clear about a replacement, they will sack Koeman. This can be today, tomorrow, next week or in a fortnight, but the decision has been made. [@jvehils]

The decision on Koeman looks like it has been made. [@JosepSoldado]

Good. Some want to rebuild by spaming crosses to CBs and Luuk. Vs fucking Granada. This is fine as a last 5-10 mins tactic when everything else fails, but Koeman doesn't have any plan A.

Moyes is a better manager than him. Would not play much different either.

Raketa10

IMHO the only logical decision right now is Xavi. There is no world class manager on the market except Conte and he wouldn't suit us. Just go with Xavi and give him time.

My list of replacements: Xavi, Valverde, Pirlo, Roberto Martinez, or Brendan Rodgers

Yeah, he was absolutely spectacular with Juve! :facepalm:

Last edited:

Kuchi

He's done imo. Never have i seen a Barca team openly embracing a desperation tactic with CB's as forwards and just throw balls into the area...and this was our only approach for most of the 2nd half...What the fuck? Humiliations just pile up, no shot on goal at home in UCL and 4th league desperation tactics vs. Granada, at home...

Team is fickle, lots of youngsters Busquets should just fuck off, but K man gets nothing out of it...nothing. Out!

gasgas

The only man that can take Barca out of this mess...

Etxdle9XEAEoO3B.jpg

Man Imagine his glutes from all that squatting

Home of Barca Fans