Ronald Koeman

Bobo32

You can pity me all you like, but stop pretending you are explaining anything and stop moaning about me writing what I want but handle it like a man instead, please!

Let's talk about this thick Screenshot_1 (2).jpg bastard in this thread instead! We have all seen that reaction of Araujos too many times already, and it's nothing much to talk about.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
You can pity me all you like, but stop pretending you are explaining anything and stop moaning about me writing what I want but handle it like a man instead, please!

Nah I'll keep pointing out your cluelessness as usual. You spout too much bs on a regular basis. But yeah, let's end this Araujo discussion.

Bobo32

Nah I'll keep pointing out your cluelessness as usual. You spout too much bs on a regular basis. But yeah, let's end this Araujo discussion.

Hm are you another one of Bartos well-paid trolls?
It's a bit strange that you use the exact same words as that beri beri-user with his vagina full of sand!
At least your sentences aren't lacking 1/3rd of the words :)

Ontopic: I think it is very childish and cheap by Koeman the way in which he defends himself in these press conferences. I guess he can feel this way, and I guess some of the points could be made by his fans on an anonymous board like this without it being too strange, but he really presents himself in a bad light when he is the one saying some of the stuff he does.

Prodi

Thanks Barto

Koeman’s contract has a clause that says that if he does not renew for a third season, he will be owed 6M euros. It would be the compensation for leaving the Dutch national team.
@ClubMitjanit Xavi Campos

Messigician

🚨 [TV3🥇] | Ronald Koeman has a clause in his contract, which he signed under Bartomeu's administration, stating that if it is not renewed for a third season, he will have to paid ?6 million for compensation to the Dutch Federation

Might actually he true can't defend Barto if it is dude went full loco moco with spending after Neymar fiasco

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It's an absurd contract that Bartomeu agreed to knowing full well he wouldn't be there to contend with it should it not work out...yet another poison pill he has administered to the club in his reign of terror

I am not even the least bit bothered that fans are harrassing him off the pitch for a club legend to hold the club over a barrel for a contract like that all the while playing out an infantile feud with the club's President who actually has the best interest of the club at heart. If the Dutchman truly cared about the club, he would've resigned without exercising the full extent of the termination fees/clauses - but only the players who are scapegoated actually agreed to take pay cuts to help the club. A mediocre coach who trolls us in his Bentley? Naah

Porque

I would hope (and slightly expect) Koeman to mutually stepdown at the end of this season if it is a disaster.

So maybe the pay out of that clause would be less than the 6m.

But right now Koeman and Laporta have to set aside their differences and work together for the good of the club this season. Otherwise it is going to get progressively worst.

And unless Laporta has a stonewall manager ready to step in right now, and the money to terminate Koemans contract then he will have to bite his tongue.

jairzinho

Don't think we're doing that bad tbh. 7 points from 9 games. Injured players will be back soon. Depending on the result today we could be 3rd with a game in hand. Ofc, the Bayern game was a disappointment but let's not pretend we were going to beat them. At least not with the players available. If we had Dembele, Kun, Ansu fit that result would be entirely different. All in all it's a pretty good start to the season considering we lost Messi and Greizmann and did fuck all to get proper replacements. Things are looking good. Not sure what the fuss is about.

Fans just don't like Koeman for whatever reason. I get that. Maybe he doesn't play their favorite player or he's arrogant or whatever the fact is this is a decent start and there's alot to build on. Like i said before it's pretty difficult to have a proper attack with 6 of your best attackers missing from either leaving the club or injured.

behindbrowneyes

Bayern was pretty much the hardest opponent Barca will face until the winter break. Barca is nowhere near Top3 level in European football which Bayern undoubtedly is and the timing of that game couldn't have been worse if you look at the injury list. Right now there is a lot of exaggeration going on and no need to worry yet.

This summer was for cleaning the books from unreasonable player values through extraordinary amortisations and reducing salaries. Letting Griezmann go on the last day of the transfer market without proper replacement (a player that deserves the term reinforcement) shows what the ambitions are. Debt is still bad but Barca will be back on the transfer market next year. Salaries got reduced and revenue will grow compared to last season and these two variables will determine next season's salary cap.

Birdy

It's an absurd contract that Bartomeu agreed to knowing full well he wouldn't be there to contend with it should it not work out...yet another poison pill he has administered to the club in his reign of terror

I am not even the least bit bothered that fans are harrassing him off the pitch for a club legend to hold the club over a barrel for a contract like that all the while playing out an infantile feud with the club's President who actually has the best interest of the club at heart. If the Dutchman truly cared about the club, he would've resigned without exercising the full extent of the termination fees/clauses - but only the players who are scapegoated actually agreed to take pay cuts to help the club. A mediocre coach who trolls us in his Bentley? Naah

Seriously? You seriously mean all that nonsense above?

"the scapegoated players" you mean the ones who were getting paid 3 times more than what they should, sitting on long contracts, who all took advantage of the idiocy of the previous president?

Koeman to step aside and resign for what?
Because he is not playing Puig? Or to pave the way for Xavi to become coach?
Barca-DNA ideologists at full display of their toxic mindset

He is the person that accepted the position of the coach in maybe the most difficult period in the history of the club at least the last 15 years
He accepted a team that its level was to get thrashed 8-2 in Europe.
He accepted to work without transfers
He accepted to work with kids and build a team
He accepted to not get paid for 6 month or so

Do you know many top coaches that would accept such conditions? LOL
Even Pep would steer away

He cares about the club a trillion times more than you, who think you care behind your keyboard

malvolio

Don't think we're doing that bad tbh. 7 points from 9 games. Injured players will be back soon. Depending on the result today we could be 3rd with a game in hand. Ofc, the Bayern game was a disappointment but let's not pretend we were going to beat them. At least not with the players available. If we had Dembele, Kun, Ansu fit that result would be entirely different. All in all it's a pretty good start to the season considering we lost Messi and Greizmann and did fuck all to get proper replacements. Things are looking good. Not sure what the fuss is about.

Fans just don't like Koeman for whatever reason. I get that. Maybe he doesn't play their favorite player or he's arrogant or whatever the fact is this is a decent start and there's alot to build on. Like i said before it's pretty difficult to have a proper attack with 6 of your best attackers missing from either leaving the club or injured.

it's 7 points in 3 games. and we play kind of shit. take out depay and we are toothless.

Dembele, Kun, Ansu fit that result would be entirely different - again with the wishful thinking and counting the chickens before they hatch, barcaforum residents like to do this all the time.

fans don't like koeman because he is demonstrating the same negative traits shown in his previous jobs as club manager.

malvolio

He cares about the club a trillion times more than you, who think you care behind your keyboard

cares about the club is an overstatement. the guy takes home millions and doesn't lose anything other than some image by failing at a rebuilding barcelona.

what's with all the praising for a guy who never in a million years would have got a job at a similar elite club? it's as if he is doing charity work.

Home of Barca Fans