Ronald Koeman

Devils

Laporta exploded during the meeting with Koeman, Rafa Yuste, Alemany after the game yesterday. The next three games, which come in very quick successions, will decide Koeman’s future. If anything goes wrong, immediate action will be taken by the club.
@fansjavimiguel

malvolio

Laporta exploded during the meeting with Koeman, Rafa Yuste, Alemany after the game yesterday. The next three games, which come in very quick successions, will decide Koeman’s future. If anything goes wrong, immediate action will be taken by the club.
@fansjavimiguel

Stunning!

frog-fcb

Koeman is not daft.

Both him and Laporta know the game and that Laporta would get rid of him now if it cost nothing.

Given way Koeman has been treated he wont walk away for nothing when knows that is what Laporta wants would not think.

Exactly but laporta won't want the pr of sacking a club legend. Even if it's 200% the right thing to do he will still get flack from certain parts. Another issue is if he does get rid and nothing changes we seem to have been running this cycle for a few coaches now

wisconsincule

Hiring Jordi Cruyff :lol:

At this stage nothing would shock me.

Maybe our issue is our core of players (who are our captains) are washed?!?!

Pique, Busi, Alba and Bob are bad players. All physically done.

Raketa10

Hiring Jordi Cruyff :lol:

At this stage nothing would shock me.

Maybe our issue is our core of players (who are our captains) are washed?!?!

Pique, Busi, Alba and Bob are bad players. All physically done.

Maybe our issue are our managers!? After Pep left, they were all (except Lucho) on the level of Osasuna. So lets continue in that sense with Jordi Cruyff! To the bottom and beyond! Forca Barca! :facepalm:

We should look at the best clubs in the world right now and who were their managers during the last 10 years. Try to compare that with Barca and everything will suddenly make sense.

Last edited:

Raketa10

At this stage majority of players and manager are Osasuna level.

At this point a top class manager should be our starting point and not fucking Dani Olmo. Can't believe no one in our club understands this. We lost 10y on average managers so let's loose a few more to the point of no return.

Porque

Sacking Koeman now after dessimating the squad quality would be weak. 4 frontline players are all missing while Messi and Griezmann were sold and bit replaced

While putting in Cryuff temporarily would be laughable.

But we have a core of good young players coming through so if a strong king term candidate presents themselves (Xavi?) Then why waste more time.

Birdy

It's the first time I am torn on this.

The grounds on which Laporta was furious against Koeman, namely the way of playing and going for the draw, is legit 100%
On the other hand, Koeman knew, and everyone here can understand, that without the inured players, and on the top of the quality gap between Bayern and Barca,
if he had gone to play out and press high, the scoreline would not be so kind as 0-3. More like a 2-8 again...

Who is right and who is wrong here?

FinBarcelonafan

Only chance he has of saving any face before sacked is if goes all in on youth and dumps players clearly not good enough and too old/slow.

Wont happen though it will be Pique/Busi and LDJ in again at weekend.

Go with team below and go down swinging.

MATS
Mingueza Araujo Garcia Balde
FDJ Pedri
Gavi
Demir Depay Coutinho

There would be a lot of growing pains but he it could pay off long-term. Sadly Koeman knows he is here for the short-term so he will just keep playing oldies for small success.

Devils

I mean even with a our full healthy squad last season, Hoeman was still getting schooled in big games.

His tactics are disgraceful. Awful manager.

I've said it 100 times before and I will say it again, In Koeman's 20 years of management, he's only had a few decent seasons at lower level clubs. Been sacked more times than he's had decent seasons.

No business being a Barca manager.

FinBarcelonafan

At this stage majority of players and manager are Osasuna level.

This. Changing coach isnt enough. It will change nothing as long as we keep playing Pique, Roberto, Busi etc

And I doubt we can sign any better manager right now

Also.. This team is built terribly. Any manager would struggle with roster like this.

FinBarcelonafan

It's the first time I am torn on this.

The grounds on which Laporta was furious against Koeman, namely the way of playing and going for the draw, is legit 100%
On the other hand, Koeman knew, and everyone here can understand, that without the inured players, and on the top of the quality gap between Bayern and Barca,
if he had gone to play out and press high, the scoreline would not be so kind as 0-3. More like a 2-8 again...

Who is right and who is wrong here?

True. He minimized the losses. Not bad.

Home of Barca Fans