User Tag List

Page 601 of 644 FirstFirst ... 101501551591599600601602603611 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 9652

Thread: Ronald Koeman

  1. #9001
    Senior Member
    iniestaGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    936
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Spain
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassvet View Post
    By the way: more than one person (and more than 2) who witnessed the friendly against Cornell? today explained to me that they were surprised by Koeman's apathy. He did not give instructions, he did not correct anything. Just watching the game. The truth is I do not understand

    (Tony Juanmarti)
    If he isn't doing nothing in real games why would him doing nothing in a meaningless games be surprising.

  2. #9002
    Senior Member
    Nazario1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    1,344
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vegitot View Post
    Players need instuction in a pratice game vs Cornell??? Tell you about current team, also coach.
    Tell more that you have no idea about the game too.

    A game against a very very weak team is THE GOLDEN opportunity to lay down correction & guidance in any system, specially a broken one .

    Otherwise WHY EVEN play a match like this ?

  3. #9003
    Senior Member
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    13,073
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh man

    Laporta's press conference stinks of desperation, I hope Socios vote against suspending the clause

  4. #9004
    Senior Member
    Windhook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    2,960
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We can't compete with the Madrid clubs this season, so 3-4th place would be optimistic finish of the season. The squad is really fragile in away games, but again this is what rebuilding is.

  5. #9005
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    13,775
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kudos for him using Dest as RW, he provided a much needed pace and hard work.
    Can't expect him to be world class winger, and there will be probably frustrating moments, but at least serviceable

  6. #9006
    Senior Member
    iniestaGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    936
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Spain
    Quote Originally Posted by Windhook View Post
    We can't compete with the Madrid clubs this season, so 3-4th place would be optimistic finish of the season. The squad is really fragile in away games, but again this is what rebuilding is.

    They aren't any better. Especially real Madrid.

  7. #9007
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    16,804
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very important win. Hopefully we can build from this win.

  8. #9008
    Senior Member
    iniestaGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    936
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Spain
    Iniesta says the squad is good enough to win the league, and when the god speaks we must agree.

    After the return of almost all of our attack, and looking at the shambolic state other Madrid teams are in, we must win the league.

  9. #9009
    Senior Member
    Bobo32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    3,377
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Iniesta is "god" and said that, then maybe Bobo32 is a prophet then, saying the same thing much earlier...
    Deep is the hatred that burns in base hearts in the presence of beauty

  10. #9010
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Hot Latinas
    Posts
    15,304
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Vatican
    Quote Originally Posted by iniestaGOAT View Post
    After the return of almost all of our attack, and looking at the shambolic state other Madrid teams are in, we must win the league.
    Holy crap, those expectations have risen quickly!

    Credits to Koeman then.

  11. #9011
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Tactical Ops. Office
    Posts
    33,692
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think based on the solidity of the teams and the first 11 as well as the overall squads, the order should be: 1) Atletico, 2) Real Madrid, 3) Barcelona, 4) Sevilla. Quite clearly. The difference between all 4 is not very big. Wouldn't be surprised if all 4 finish inside 6 points and there is quite a gap between 4th and 5th. Pretty much like last season.

  12. #9012
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    13,775
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    I think based on the solidity of the teams and the first 11 as well as the overall squads, the order should be: 1) Atletico, 2) Real Madrid, 3) Barcelona, 4) Sevilla. Quite clearly. The difference between all 4 is not very big. Wouldn't be surprised if all 4 finish inside 6 points and there is quite a gap between 4th and 5th. Pretty much like last season.
    The problem is Sociedad, they have good squad and they are leading the way when their best player is actually not performing well.
    If they find consistency, it is bad news for top 4, one of them will have to participate in Europa league

  13. #9013
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Tactical Ops. Office
    Posts
    33,692
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    The problem is Sociedad, they have good squad and they are leading the way when their best player is actually not performing well.
    If they find consistency, it is bad news for top 4, one of them will have to participate in Europa league
    Yea, but IIRC they started very well last season too and they dropped off. We beat them in the last 2 games 6-1 and 4-2 quite easily.

  14. #9014
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,635
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We should tie Ten Hag up immediately. Ajax were very impressive and this guy clearly knows how to build a team without spending gazillions.
    Only question mark is how he would cope with the pressure here.

  15. #9015
    Senior Member
    soul24rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    5,801
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcilliant View Post
    We should tie Ten Hag up immediately. Ajax were very impressive and this guy clearly knows how to build a team without spending gazillions.
    Only question mark is how he would cope with the pressure here.
    Yeah while we're at it at Ajax, I would like Anthony to come as well. Great profile for our RW

Tags for this Thread