Ronald Koeman

BBZ8800

Because this coach is so inflexible he thought he will never use 4-3-3, not even once, not when it require to change formation based on the opponent we will play.

Puig is already better than all the ones you mentioned minus Messi.

He didn't play a single official match and he should change his footballing ideas and the whole formation so that Puig could play?

We turned from Fc Arthur to Fc Puig.
If they don't play, we are dead.

What's with giving a coach a benefit of a doubt?

Messigician

He didn't play a single official match and he should change his footballing ideas and the whole formation so that Puig could play?

Puig actually is good unlike Arthur.

The stamina alone is a huge upgrade...

Laplacian

another fraud

This was obvious since, forever? He failed at midtable clubs several times, with awful purchase and awful football. Seriously, what did you guys expect? I've said it before NT football is far, far below the level of top European club football. It's also less about the tactics, squad building than it is in club football. So many examples of "good" NT coaches moving back to club football and drastically failing, or mediocre and worse club coaches moving to NT football and excelling. I honestly don't know why people expect anything from this coach.

Side note, the "Barca connection" strategy with appointing coaches will be the end of this club lol.

Jay Jay

Is he better than Alena, Coutinho, Griezmann and Pedri in that AM position? I will answer it for you, yes. Does he deserve a place in a team before Busquets, Sergi Roberto, Alena and Pedri? Fucking yes.

George_Costanza

Some reading comprehension skills you got! Where did I say he has to change the system for Puig?!

I said based on the opponents we meet, he may require to adjust the system now and then. Every coach did it, even mediocre coaches like EV did change the system now and then. How bums like Coutinho or Greaseman fitting into his system? Greaseman has no place in this team regardless of the system used but he is counting on him. Koeman is a coward and has nothing to offer.

soul24rage

man, hope Font wins the election so he can bin Koeman.

Puig played better and has more potential than Alena and Busi in those 2 friendlies, give him a chance ffs.

dickbutt

Koeman's putting pressure on Puig. He will be in the squad of the first league game for sure. If not, then Koeman can gtfo to Subway

BADGERBHOY

Thank you for the memories but it's time to go!

Take your 4231 and fucking shove it clown.

Sell Greaseman sell Busquets sell Suarez sell Coutinho. Go back to a 433

Dembele/Fati Messi/Fati Trincao/Dembele
Pedri/Puig FDJ/Roberto Pjanic/Moriba
Alba/? Lenglet/Araujo Pique/Garcia Emerson/Roberto
Mats/Neto

Yes, yes, yes and yes

Home of Barca Fans