User Tag List

Page 643 of 652 FirstFirst ... 143543593633641642643644645 ... LastLast
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 9769

Thread: Ronald Koeman

  1. #9631
    Senior Member
    KingLeo10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    Posts
    12,545
    Mentioned
    370 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassvet View Post
    His fault if we don't progress for losing 3-0 away
    And yet you defend EV for losing 4-0 and 3-0 in away games with much stronger squad and higher stakes

  2. #9632
    Senior Member
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    18,014
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeo10 View Post
    And yet you defend EV for losing 4-0 and 3-0 in away games with much stronger squad and higher stakes
    No offence but Liverpool and espeically Roma is a slight tier above Benfica

  3. #9633
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    18,546
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both him and Laporta are to blame if we end up in the EL which seems certain.

    Laporta not sacking him sooner and Koeman putting us in this position.

  4. #9634
    Senior Member
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    18,014
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    Both him and Laporta are to blame if we end up in the EL which seems certain.

    Laporta not sacking him sooner and Koeman putting us in this position.
    It's ok we will beat Bayern

  5. #9635
    Senior Member
    KingLeo10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    Posts
    12,545
    Mentioned
    370 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    No offence but Liverpool and espeically Roma is a slight tier above Benfica
    And our squad in 18/19 was two tiers above current squad.

  6. #9636
    Senior Member
    Rassvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    6,472
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeo10 View Post
    And yet you defend EV for losing 4-0 and 3-0 in away games with much stronger squad and higher stakes
    clown take comparing Koeman to EV

  7. #9637
    Senior Member
    KingLeo10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    Posts
    12,545
    Mentioned
    370 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassvet View Post
    clown take comparing Koeman to EV
    Not as clownish as your double standards.

  8. #9638
    Senior Member
    Richard.H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    California, United States
    Posts
    8,062
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    It's ok we will beat Bayern
    Se Queda

  9. #9639
    Senior Member
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    18,014
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeo10 View Post
    And our squad in 18/19 was two tiers above current squad.
    What's different?

    Backline exactly the same BS with players who crumble in away games.

    I don't see Mascherano and Valdes in these lineups BIYATCH

  10. #9640
    Senior Member
    soul24rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    6,930
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    What's different?

    Backline exactly the same BS with players who crumble in away games.

    I don't see Mascherano and Valdes in these lineups BIYATCH
    Be nice

  11. #9641
    Senior Member
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    18,014
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Xavi: "We have to go to Munich to win the game."

    Why did we listen to Koeman's pessimistic drivel for so long again?

    Finally some hope and no defeatist attitude

  12. #9642
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Hot Latinas
    Posts
    18,143
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Vatican
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Xavi: "We have to go to Munich to win the game."

    Why did we listen to Koeman's pessimistic drivel for so long again?

    Finally some hope and no defeatist attitude
    At least Koeman straight to the point whereas with Xavi you have to read between lines and read he wants to go shopping in January because team not good enough as is.

  13. #9643
    Senior Member
    catalinutzR80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Posting perfection in the Women's thread
    Posts
    16,850
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    miss you mister
    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"


    - I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves -

  14. #9644
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Hot Latinas
    Posts
    18,143
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Vatican
    Quote Originally Posted by catalinutzR80 View Post
    miss you mister
    #XaviDimiteFuckingYa

  15. #9645
    Senior Member
    Windhook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    4,050
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tags for this Thread