Ronald Koeman

Richard.H

Koeman got screwed over hard. You have to respect a club legend, gotta pay him. This club has really disgusted me lately. RM has more standards than us.

Messigician

Since when are people simping for him?

It's not like he was some highly rated coach who would do charity work for us by coming here

Horatio

You're welcome
Koeman got screwed over hard. You have to respect a club legend, gotta pay him. This club has really disgusted me lately. RM has more standards than us.

Ahhh....remember them days when we made fun of RM for basically being a revolving door with the entries and exits of different coaches?

Richard.H

Ahhh....remember them days when we made fun of RM for basically being a revolving door with the entries and exits of different coaches?

Almost everything we picked on regarding RM, we became. It's poetic. Humiliations, flops, bad transfers, revolving door for coaches, bad drama in the office, this was all RM pre-2015. Life comes at you fast.

Messigician

Almost everything we picked on regarding RM, we became. It's poetic. Humiliations, flops, bad transfers, revolving door for coaches, bad drama in the office, this was all RM pre-2015. Life comes at you fast.

Not true we will develop players while Madrid buy them

Richard.H

Not true we will develop players while Madrid buy them

Off your meds again? Look at our transfer list since 2016/2017. It's worse than RM and a lot more costly. We were never known for shithouse galactico signings like coutinho. We never just splurged on players because of Youtube highlight videos.

Messigician

Off your meds again? Look at our transfer list since 2016/2017. It's worse than RM and a lot more costly. We were never known for shithouse galactico signings like coutinho. We never just splurged on players because of Youtube highlight videos.

Yes we were, multiple world records broken in transfer fees

OGbarca

Banned
Since when are people simping for him?

It's not like he was some highly rated coach who would do charity work for us by coming here

what? this has nothing to do with his competence as a coach. i think we basically all agree that he was a terrible manager.

the issue is about the club not honouring the contracts it makes with its employees. it is disgusting and dishonorable not to observe what you commit to.

Bobo32

what? this has nothing to do with his competence as a coach. i think we basically all agree that he was a terrible manager.

the issue is about the club not honouring the contracts it makes with its employees. it is disgusting and dishonorable not to observe what you commit to.

It is very unhonourable to do what was done with Setien, and also Valverde I think, by the previous board.

It is also very unhonourable to agree to a contract that runs over the election, when you know they'll probably want to choose their own manager. If you are a "club legend" it is even more so, and then to insist that you are under contract when the new board try to make you quit after you had already failed miserably, meaning the club would need to pay 12m euros when they are in a bad economic spot.

People here criticize some of the old players for not having the dignity to leave - but they are playing all the time! Everyone that has got to decide who should play have chosen them! I agree it isn't so nice of players to do what Bogarde did at Chelsea for example, but it's a bit of a different situation. Laporta clearly didn't want Koeman, and Koeman and Bartomeu knew in advance that he, or whoever won the election, probably wouldn't want him.

Koeman took a large advantage of the previous board, gained a lot of money from the club that he shouldn't have. Maybe he'll give Bartomeu some of that cash in hand.

OGbarca

Banned
It is very unhonourable to do what was done with Setien, and also Valverde I think, by the previous board.

It is also very unhonourable to agree to a contract that runs over the election, when you know they'll probably want to choose their own manager. If you are a "club legend" it is even more so, and then to insist that you are under contract when the new board try to make you quit after you had already failed miserably, meaning the club would need to pay 12m euros when they are in a bad economic spot.

People here criticize some of the old players for not having the dignity to leave - but they are playing all the time! Everyone that has got to decide who should play have chosen them! I agree it isn't so nice of players to do what Bogarde did at Chelsea for example, but it's a bit of a different situation. Laporta clearly didn't want Koeman, and Koeman and Bartomeu knew in advance that he, or whoever won the election, probably wouldn't want him.

Koeman took a large advantage of the previous board, gained a lot of money from the club that he shouldn't have. Maybe he'll give Bartomeu some of that cash in hand.

thats bad faith speculating

Home of Barca Fans