Ronald Koeman

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Koeman sounds insane in this press conference. Laporta is a scheming evil cunt though so not surprised. The news went from Koeman's being renewed and then after one very expected loss there's stories every day about his imminent sacking.

Koeman is legit a cry baby that cries and moans until he gets his way. While Laporta has quit listening to his immature crying words and made it clear it's either results or has to go, simple as that. For the next manager I hope Laporta gives him complete freedom and doesn't try and influence his plans however. Manager can't work with president trying to poke him in the back. Next manager hopefully knows what he's doing, Koeman doesn't so can't completely say Laporta is in the wrong.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Maybe Laporta is delusional? What did he expect from the Bayern game? The lineup was so shite no coach would beat Bayern..

I have to defend Koeman a bit. He's been screwed ALL OVER AGAIN, the whole 1,5 seasons. Barely got any of his signings and all the good players left/sold and we kept guys who are way past its.

Terrible situation for a coach. Impossible actually.

I mean Laporta message on twitter was different, didn't he say it was expected?
Seems he fully understands the situation tbh.

serghei

Tbh, Koeman is caught in a limbo which is the result of his own mediocrity. He basically wants no pressure while he plays past it players, getting trashed left and right and winning nothing important. Can't have that. So he better pack up and go if he doesn't like it.

There's little he can give that is of great value for the club than playing the young players and securing top 4. Which should be fairly easy. But he's still continuing with his idiocies like wanting and playing Luuk De Jong, considering past it veterans irreplaceable key players and such. And the least said about his vision and tactical abilities the better.

He should just follow the direction of the club and the fans, and stop being such a stubborn smartass. He's not winning anybody over with his crap results in big games. He doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Last edited:

Messigician

His press conference is so fucking bad

I can't listen to this shit

Koeman: ?I am more realistic than opportunistic. Just over a year ago, Bar?a lost 8-2 against Bayern, playing with Messi, Griezmann, Suarez. The other day we lose 3-0, with Mingueza 22, Araujo 22, Balde 18, Garcia 20, Gavi 17, Pedri 18, Demir 19 and soon, Ansu with 18.?

serghei

We need to sack him imo if he goes like this. It's like he's begging for it. The messages he puts out are toxic for the new players.

Messigician

We need to sack him imo if he goes like this. It's like he's begging for it. The messages he puts out are toxic for the new players.

Now apparently Roberto having mental health issues over being booed, banter club

Sergi Roberto is going through a tough time. Ahead of Bar?a vs Granada on Monday night, Ronald Koeman is considering leaving him out of the starting line-up to protect him.

? [MENTION=8305]Marc[/MENTION]a

serghei

Maybe Laporta is delusional? What did he expect from the Bayern game? The lineup was so shite no coach would beat Bayern..

I have to defend Koeman a bit. He's been screwed ALL OVER AGAIN, the whole 1,5 seasons. Barely got any of his signings and all the good players left/sold and we kept guys who are way past its.

Terrible situation for a coach. Impossible actually.

No he's not. He is holding Koeman responsible for not moving fast enough in the direction of a full rebuild while picking up humiliating results left and right. So basically, Koeman is stalling or moving at a way too slow rate. With a manager like that, we take 10 years to get somewhere. Just another conservative manager who thinks maybe Busi, Pique, and the rest of the veterans aren't completely done and can still contribute in the big games. They are, and Koeman is doing his best to show us every week how they can't cope with the pace of a good game anymore.

Gavi, Puig, Balde, Mingueza, Araujo, Demir should be getting generous game time in these conditions. If he can't see this without heat and pressure from the club, it's Laporta's duty to put the pressure on.

He's kept in place by that fat compensation pay that he has to receive if fired. If the board decides that sacking him is worth 12m or so they will do it and end this. Name a manager who understands what is expected of him at this stage.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

No he's not. He is holding Koeman responsible for not moving fast enough in the direction of a full rebuild while picking up humiliating results left and right. So basically, Koeman is stalling or moving at a way too slow rate. With a manager like that, we take 10 years to get somewhere. Just another conservative manager who thinks maybe Busi, Pique, and the rest of the veterans aren't completely done and can still contribute in the big games. They are, and Koeman is doing his best to show us every week how they can't cope with the pace of a good game anymore.

Gavi, Puig, Balde, Mingueza, Araujo, Demir should be getting generous game time in these conditions. If he can't see this without heat and pressure from the club, it's Laporta's duty to put the pressure on.

He's kept in place by that fat compensation pay that he has to receive if fired. If the board decides that sacking him is worth 12m or so they will do it and end this. Name a manager who understands what is expected of him at this stage.

Not a fan of Koeman. But PLEASE, look at the squad he's been given, and look at what is expected of him, when after a loss to one of the best teams in the world rumours fly around the press he's getting sacked in the morning

NO other manager would compete for titles with this squad. But it is clearly being expected of him as whenever the team has a bad game rumours start circulating he is going to be sacked.

If Laporta wants it to be a rebuilding season then he should make that clear to Koeman. But obviously in what has been said in the media and by Koeman the board is expecting him to challenge for titles. Laporta told journalists his renewal was conditioned on winning LaLiga.

serghei

Not a fan of Koeman. But PLEASE, look at the squad he's been given, and look at what is expected of him, when after a loss to one of the best teams in the world rumours fly around the press he's getting sacked in the morning

NO other manager would compete for titles with this squad. But it is clearly being expected of him as whenever the team has a bad game rumours start circulating he is going to be sacked.

If Laporta wants it to be a rebuilding season then he should make that clear to Koeman. But obviously in what has been said in the media and by Koeman the board is expecting him to challenge for titles. Laporta told journalists his renewal was conditioned on winning LaLiga.

Laporta doesn't like how he does things. Neither do I. So of course he's gonna put pressure on him. I would do the same, and the only way I would keep a manager I don't like is if he delivers results. Koeman is doing nothing well, no results, no proper playing idea, not enough chances for younger players. On top of that, he is stubborn and arrogant, making working with him a nightmare.

Not having shots on target vs Bayern when even bottom Bundesliga sides manage that in every round almost is abysmal. No matter how you slice or dice it.

Things were going relatively fine for Koeman until the veterans started to come back from injury in the end of the last season. And they walked in in the first 11 instantly. They have never left since then.

Last edited:

jamrock

I think laporta's biggest issue with him is that their is no clear system, pattern of play, that's says this is what we are trying to do a philosophy behind his play, for laporta a cryuffist who saw pep coach Barcelona this must be driving him crazy, because he knows no matter how good/bad your players are if a coach as a philosophy it will come through on the field win/lose.

Koeman is like valverde just doing whatever he think is needed to get the result, this will not work under a laporta Barcelona, you have to understand the type of vision laporta has for/of Barcelona & he understands that at our greatest times in history, we had a clear defined way of playing, as does all successful teams. (Expert Madrid they just kinda do whatever & still win, that's always been the Madrid way though, it works for them).

Koeman is a bartomeu coach, which is just just do what you have to do today & worry about the rest later.

serghei

I think laporta's biggest issue with him is that their is no clear system, pattern of play, that's says this is what we are trying to do a philosophy behind his play, for laporta a cryuffist who saw pep coach Barcelona this must be driving him crazy, because he knows no matter how good/bad your players are if a coach as a philosophy it will come through on the field win/lose.

Koeman is like valverde just doing whatever he think is needed to get the result, this will not work under a laporta Barcelona, you have to understand the type of vision laporta has for/of Barcelona & he understands that at our greatest times in history, we had a clear defined way of playing, as does all successful teams. (Expert Madrid they just kinda do whatever & still win, that's always been the Madrid way though, it works for them).

Koeman is a bartomeu coach, which is just just do what you have to do today & worry about the rest later.

Good post. But I think he'll have it easier this season if he played more young players, and not as many veterans. Both from Laporta and fans in general. The signal in the Bayern game was pretty clear from the Camp Nou crowd. We want to see more fresh faces, with talent and determination.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

His press conference is so fucking bad

I can't listen to this shit

Koeman: ?I am more realistic than opportunistic. Just over a year ago, Bar?a lost 8-2 against Bayern, playing with Messi, Griezmann, Suarez. The other day we lose 3-0, with Mingueza 22, Araujo 22, Balde 18, Garcia 20, Gavi 17, Pedri 18, Demir 19 and soon, Ansu with 18.?

How many minutes those guys played? And Araujo is our best defenseman so why even mention him?

I know, age excuse here. He could as well mention age of Pique and his friends.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Now apparently Roberto having mental health issues over being booed, banter club

Sergi Roberto is going through a tough time. Ahead of Bar?a vs Granada on Monday night, Ronald Koeman is considering leaving him out of the starting line-up to protect him.

? [MENTION=8305]Marc[/MENTION]a

Hire these players psychology already.. or use personal one. It doesn't cost that much.

FinBarcelonafan

I hope you are right and that's the direction Laporta wants to go. It's a must.

FinBarcelonafan

Good post. But I think he'll have it easier this season if he played more young players, and not as many veterans. Both from Laporta and fans in general. The signal in the Bayern game was pretty clear from the Camp Nou crowd. We want to see more fresh faces, with talent and determination.

This please.

Home of Barca Fans