Ronald Koeman

MTL_Barca

We've fallen behind because the board did a horrible job preparing for the decline of the veterans and kept hiring mediocre coaches.

We wasted 400M on Griezman, Coutinho, Dembele. Signed flops like Gomes, Arda, Aleix, Firpo etc and even if most of them could be sold again, some even for decent money, they didn't have an impact on the team. Look at all the money that was spent and we somehow ended up with playing Braithwaite and Luuk de Jong :lol:

No matter what "culture", that's just bad management. For years and years.

Last edited:

JohnN

Barto tried to keep the team at the top in the worst wat possible. This has never happened. Teams need a refresh after a couple of seasons to stay competitive. We just kept adding more and more useless players while keeping the same core for what seemed like an eternity.
Imagine if we had slowly transitioned since 2016-17.
We could have been great again.
The worst management of any big football club ever seen!

Messigician

More childish fighting

Rob Jansen (Koeman?s agent): ?I didn?t speak to Laporta again. But thankfully the people around him managed to let Koeman stay. Eventually Laporta himself came out to the media with ?we are going to continue, we are friends, etc.? That?s the hypocrisy of top sport."

Ronald Koeman ?Fix it then if you don?t want me? Fine, okay. Do that then? But don?t leave me hanging while saying? ?I am going to look around (looking for other options)."

This is an excerpt from Koeman?s documentary ?Forza Koeman?, via @TheEuropeanLad.

frog-fcb

More childish fighting

Rob Jansen (Koeman?s agent): ?I didn?t speak to Laporta again. But thankfully the people around him managed to let Koeman stay. Eventually Laporta himself came out to the media with ?we are going to continue, we are friends, etc.? That?s the hypocrisy of top sport."

Ronald Koeman ?Fix it then if you don?t want me? Fine, okay. Do that then? But don?t leave me hanging while saying? ?I am going to look around (looking for other options)."

This is an excerpt from Koeman?s documentary ?Forza Koeman?, via @TheEuropeanLad.

At the moment it seems laporta wants koeman to jump and at the same time he wants laporta to push him. I guess for 12 million compensation I would do the same

Messigician

Another back and forth

📰 [AS] | The fiasco of the game against Bayern and the possible 'reprisals' at the Camp Nou will force Ronald Koeman to play with a daring approach against Granada, hence, until further notice, Bar?a is done using a back-three system, the president has banned it and the Dutchman has been ordered to and will return to a 4-3-3 formation.

🗣️[MD] | Lluis Canut(Ronald Koeman's close friend): ?We are amazed at the media lynching that Ronald Koeman is being subjected by laprota. It is ruthless. The mistreatment received by the author of the most important goal in the club's history is surprising.?

soul24rage

We've fallen behind because the board did a horrible job preparing for the decline of the veterans and kept hiring mediocre coaches.

We wasted 400M on Griezman, Coutinho, Dembele. Signed flops like Gomes, Arda, Aleix, Firpo etc and even if most of them could be sold again, some even for decent money, they didn't have an impact on the team. Look at all the money that was spent and we somehow ended up with playing Braithwaite and Luuk de Jong :lol:

No matter what "culture", that's just bad management. For years and years.

Agreed 100%

FinBarcelonafan

" the club are beginning to suspect Koeman is trying to get himself fired"

That's what I said before Bayern game. Not surprised by this.

He sees the hopeless situation and this will end in a suicide to his coaching career or whatever is left of it..

Maybe he can go back to being the Netherlands coach again?

ajnotkeith

Koeman sounds insane in this press conference. Laporta is a scheming evil cunt though so not surprised. The news went from Koeman's being renewed and then after one very expected loss there's stories every day about his imminent sacking.

FinBarcelonafan

Koeman sounds insane in this press conference. Laporta is a scheming evil cunt though so not surprised. The news went from Koeman's being renewed and then after one very expected loss there's stories every day about his imminent sacking.

Maybe Laporta is delusional? What did he expect from the Bayern game? The lineup was so shite no coach would beat Bayern..

I have to defend Koeman a bit. He's been screwed ALL OVER AGAIN, the whole 1,5 seasons. Barely got any of his signings and all the good players left/sold and we kept guys who are way past its.

Terrible situation for a coach. Impossible actually.

Home of Barca Fans