Ronald Koeman

Richard.H

One would think he interrupted a private session between you and Valverde with the hate boner you have going for Koeman

giphy.gif

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Let's see how good he really is now and how we play without Messi. This will be a proper test for him.

A lot of people are super optimistic, but I'm being cautious. Could go well and be a good rebuild where we can compete again within three years or be a long one like with Man Utd where it could take 5+ years.....

Givenchy

Let's see how good he really is now and how we play without Messi. This will be a proper test for him.

A lot of people are super optimistic, but I'm being cautious. Could go well and be a good rebuild where we can compete again within three years or be a long one like with Man Utd where it could take 5+ years.....

I think we'll challenge for la liga (mostly due to Madrid and Atleti not being much better) and a respectable exit in the CL providing we get rid of Umtiti, Suarez and maybe another amigo or 2

had we been high flying with Messi it would of been a huge drop off but we've been terrible for ages now

DonAK

I think we'll challenge for la liga (mostly due to Madrid and Atleti not being much better) and a respectable exit in the CL providing we get rid of Umtiti, Suarez and maybe another amigo or 2

had we been high flying with Messi it would of been a huge drop off but we've been terrible for ages now

Let's see. I'm not convinced Griezmann and Dembele are the solution. Will be interesting to see how they react psychologically and how other teams play vs. us. Could be like Man Utd post-Fergie where the opponents saw their chance and the fear factor was gone.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I need atleast 2 players to fuck off that played in that Bayern game. My choice would have been Busquets and Alba/Pique. Too bad that's not going to happen at this point. All that remains is that Koeman stands his ground and doesn't play Busquets the moment things aren't looking good.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Because of the mess we are in right now, all the changes and uncertainties, plus the season is just around the corner, I don't expect the 20/21 season to be anything fruitful. I think we might even struggle to challenge the 2nd spot in La Liga, we could very well end up 3rd or 4th if not careful.

I don't care much about what we can accomplish this coming season, I care more about what Koeman will do to make the post-Messi adjustment and transition as smooth as possible and what he and the club will do in terms of the rebuild. Honestly, we could go two or three seasons without trophies. But we need to start laying a foundation for future successes.

DonAK

I need atleast 2 players to fuck off that played in that Bayern game. My choice would have been Busquets and Alba/Pique. Too bad that's not going to happen at this point. All that remains is that Koeman stands his ground and doesn't play Busquets the moment things aren't looking good.

It's already reported that Koeman rates Alba highly from the time he saw him in their youth team in Valencia and that he told Pique that he want him focused and be their defensive leader. Busquets will be a bench option like Xavi in his last season most likely.

Givenchy

Let's see. I'm not convinced Griezmann and Dembele are the solution. Will be interesting to see how they react psychologically and how other teams play vs. us. Could be like Man Utd post-Fergie where the opponents saw their chance and the fear factor was gone.

Huge concern how we react psychologically now with players like Alba, Pique and Busi still at the club but i think we got the right man with Koeman to whip them in to shape and stop feeling sorry for themselves

We haven't had a fear factor since MSN imho. sure Messi pulled off some magic like the 1st leg vs Liverpool but everyone knows; shut Messi down and you shut Barca down, we have no plan b and no solution. hes also declined alot in speed and was dropping so deep it became even easier

I just hope we don't sign a bunch of Dutch players like Depay (kinda like we did with the french)

messi2140

6racies Xavi
It's already reported that Koeman rates Alba highly from the time he saw him in their youth team in Valencia and that he told Pique that he want him focused and be their defensive leader. Busquets will be a bench option like Xavi in his last season most likely.

Yh which sucks. All we can do is hope that he benches these pricks if they aren't performing.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Keep in mind that Koeman has been very disappointing on club level. I don't expect wonders from him. Top 3 finish is enough. Just start rebuilding.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans